搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

请大家帮帮忙!帮我翻译下这篇文章好吗?非常感谢!

The furthest distance in the world      Is not between life and death      But when I stand in front of you     Yet you don't know that I love you      The furthest distance in the world     Is not when I stand in front of you      Yet you can't see my love      But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both      Yet cannot be together         The furthest distance in the world      Is not being apart while being in love      But when painly cannot resist the yearning     Yet pretending you have never been in my heart (请大家帮帮忙!帮我翻译下这篇文章好吗?最好是详细,准确的!小弟在此谢过了!非常感谢!)。

全部回答

2019-03-20

0 0

世界上最遥远的距离 不是 生与死 而是 我就站在你面前 你却不知道我爱你 The furthest distance in the world Is not between life and death But when I stand in front of you Yet you don't know that I love you    世界上最遥远的距离 不是我就站在你面前 你却不知道我爱你 而是明明知道彼此相爱 却不能在一起 The furthest distance in the world Is not when i stand in font of you Yet you can't see my love But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both Yet cannot Be togehter     世界上最遥远的距离 不是明明知道彼此相爱 却不能在一起 而是明明无法抵挡这股思念 却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里 The furthest distance in the world Is not being apart while being in love But when plainly can not resist the yearning Yet pretending You have never been in my heart    世界上最遥远的距离 不是明明无法抵挡这股思念 却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里 而是用自己冷漠的心 对爱你的人 掘了一条无法跨越的沟渠   The furthest distance in the world Is not But using one's indifferent heart To dig an uncrossable river For the one who loves you 这首诗在很长一段时间里被认为是泰戈尔的作品,经多方查证是误传。
    这首诗的第一段的作者是台湾女作家张小娴,2000年版的《荷包里的单人床》中,张小娴还专门就这个文坛公案作了澄清。后来这一段流传到大学校园里,是大学生们一次次接下来的,从而一次次的续作,成就了今天这首完整的诗了。
   尽管这是一首假托泰戈尔的伪诗,不过学者评价,将这首诗放在任何一本抒情诗集中它都不会逊色。  这首诗将暗恋中男女的绝望层层抽剥,直至最不可触摸的隐秘末梢。那种只要一伸手就能拿到的幸福,就因为没伸手而永远地错过。
   有时候一首歌诠释着一段未了的情,谱写出一首伤感的诗。 。

2019-03-20

50 0

世界上最远的距离 不是 生与死的距离 而是 我站在你面前 你不知道我爱你 世界上最远的距离 不是 我站在你面前 你不知道我爱你 而是 彼此相爱 却不能够在一起 世界上最远的距离 不是 彼此相爱 却不能够在一起 而是明知道真爱无敌 却装作毫不在意

2019-03-20

54 0

世界上最遥远的距离 不是 生与死的距离 而是 我站在你面前 你不知道我爱你 The farthest distance in the world Is not the distance between life and death But you don't know I love you when I stand in front of you 世界上最遥远的距离 不是 我站在你面前 你不知道我爱你 而是 爱到痴迷 却不能说我爱你 The farthest distance in the world Is not you don't know I love you when I stand in front of you But I cannot say I love you when I love you so madly 世界上最遥远的距离 不是 爱到痴迷 却不能说我爱你 而是 想你痛彻心扉 却只能深埋心底 The farthest distance in the world Is not I cannot say I love you when I love you so madly But I can only bury it in my heart dispite the unbearable yearning 世界上最遥远的距离 不是 想你痛彻心扉 却只能深埋心底 而是 彼此相爱 却不能够在一起 The farthest distance in the world Is not I can only bury it in my heart dispite the unbearable yearning But we cannot be together when we love each other 世界上最遥远的距离 不是 彼此相爱 却不能够在一起 而是 明知道真爱无敌 却装作毫不在意 The farthest distance in the world Is not we cannot be together when we love each other But we pretend caring nothing even we know love is unconquerable 世界上最遥远的距离 不是 树与树的距离 而是 同根生长的树枝 却无法在风中相依 The farthest distance in the world Is not the distance between two trees But the branches cannot depend on each other in wind even they grow from the same root 世界上最遥远的距离 不是 树枝无法相依 而是 相互了望的星星 却没有交汇的轨迹 The farthest distance in the world Is not the braches cannot depend on each other But two stars cannot meet even they watch each other 世界上最遥远的距离 不是 星星之间的轨迹 而是 纵然轨迹交汇 却在转瞬间无处寻觅 The farthest distance in the world Is not the track between two stars But nowhere to search in a tick after two tracks join 世界上最遥远的距离 不是 瞬间便无处寻觅 而是 尚未相遇 便注定无法相聚 The farthest distance in the world Is not nowhere to search in a tick But doomed not to be together before they meet 世界上最遥远的距离 是鱼与飞鸟的距离 一个在天 一个却深潜海底 The farthest distance in the world Is the distance between fish and bird One is in the sky, another is in the sea 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科