搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

求PEP英语五年级下册要学会写的句子

求PEP英语五年级下册要学会写的句子。急需!!!急急急急!!!十万火急!!!谢谢大侠们了!!!单词句子都要!我很急的!!悬赏40财富!!!记住是句子!!!不然我就要完蛋了呀!!

全部回答

2018-01-13

52 0

人教版(PEP)五年级英语上册四会单词与句子 第一部分 句子1、Who’s your English teacher? Mr / Miss Carter。
  2、What’s he /she like? He/ She’s tall and strong3、Is she/ he quiet? No,she/ he isn’t。
     She/ He’s very active。4、Is she/ he strict? Yes,she/he is,but she/he’s very kind。
  5、Do you have new teachers? Yes。   We have a new math teacher。6、What day is it today? It’s Wednesday。
  7、What do you have on Thursdays? We have English ,math and science on Thursdays。  8、What do you do on Saturdays? I watch TV on Saturdays。
  9、What about you? I do my homework,too。10、What classes do you like? I like English。
    11、What do you have for lunch on Mondays? We have tomatoes,tofu and fish。12、What would you like for lunch? I’d like green beans and pork。
    13、What’s your favourite fruit? I like apples。They’re sweet。14、I like fruits。
   But I don’t like grapes。 They’re sour。15、What’s your favourite food? I like mutton。   (My favourite food is mutton。
  )16、What can you do? I can sweep the floor。17、What can he/ she/ they do? He/ She/ They can clean the bedroom。
    18、What can Mike do? Mike(He) can wash the clothes。19、What can Sarah do? Sarah(She) can empty the trash。
  20、I can cook the meals。   I can water the flowers21、Can you make the bed? No,I can’t。
  22、Can you use a computer? Yes,I can。23、What’s your home(house/ flat) like? There are two bedrooms,a kitchen,a bathroom and a living room。
    24、What’s your room like? There is a mirror,a bed and a big closet in my room。25、The closet is near the table。
   Many clothes are in the closet。  26、The trash bin is behind the door。27、Where is the trash bin? The trash bin(It) is under the desk。
  28、Is this/ that/ it your bedroom? Yes, it is。   / No, it isn’t。29、What can you see in Zoom’s room? I can see an air-conditioner, two end tables, a bed and a book shelf in Zoom’s room。
    30、Is there a forest in the park? Yes,there is。31、Is there a river? No,there isn’t。
  32、Are there any pandas in the mountains? No,there aren’t。  33、Are there any fish in the river? Yes,there are。
  34、What’s your village like? There are many small houses in my village。  35、What’s the city like? There are tall buildings in the city。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育