搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

请把我的简历翻译成英文,谢谢!

本人对工作严谨认真,上进性强,并以热忱的工作态度去追求精益求精。 通过两年的日语专业学习,对日本国土,风俗习惯有了初步的了解.2001年通过了日本语能力测试 1 级,能流利使用日语.2002年11月21日进入E公司的一个分支--光学事业推进部,负责出货,采购,物流,计划,和报关等工作.熟练掌握货物海运,空运进出口流程,对合理摆放产品,有效利用货仓空间,及时收发货物,节省运输时间和运输成本等有丰富经验. 如有荣幸我坚信自己能在贵公司的建设事业上添砖加瓦。

全部回答

2018-02-01

0 0

I am highly conscientious , aspirant in my work 。Besides ,I always take an initiative to do my daily jobs,so as to aim for perfection。
     Through two years’ studying Japanese ,I have developed an elementary understanding of the national territory ,civil custom and habits of Japan。
     I pasted the Level 1 test of the Japanese capacity in 2001。So,I can fluently speak in Japanese。
  I entered a branch of E company---Advancing Department for optics career on 21th ,December of the year of 2002,where I mainly took responsibility for shipment ,stock,logistics,planning and declare at the customs,etc。
    I am tremendously proficient and develop a good command in goods’ ocean shipping,and the procedure of air-ferry,export and import。
     Most importantly ,I poss affluent experience in how to take the most of the warehouse’s space ,receive and deliver goods in time ,and economize the time and expense of transportation。
     。

2018-02-01

15 0

你应该用日语写简历。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习