搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

有什么“学习英语要不要从儿童时期开始”的英语作文?

有什么“学习英语要不要从儿童时期开始”的英语作文?

全部回答

2017-06-22

49 0

My First Job Virtually everyone has their own dreams, however, it is not easy to find their place in this competitive society。
   This requires us to have the extraordinary quality and comprehensive scientific and cultural knowledge。
     One of the most important is to have self-knowledge and can very well position ourselves 。
   My profession is Environmental Engineering ,but under the current situation the employment rate is very low。
     It is more difficult to find a job in the environmental monitoring station or designing institute。
   So I would like to do something beyond my profession。   。To be honest, I want to be a marketing staff 。
   On the one hand to expand my insight, on the other hand exercise my eloquence。 Life should have the courage to imagine and the courage to have taken the first step in career。
     Human life is a continuous learning process step by step, To be a marketing staff can better contact with all sectors of society so that I can adapt to the social earlier。
     I choose my first job on a realistic basis。 Work without good or bad, as long as self-worth。
  。 good or bad, as long as able to achieve self。  。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育