搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

中文谐音翻译 歌曲 Imagine Me Without You 要中文谐音哦 谐音?

中文谐音翻译 歌曲 Imagine Me Without You 要中文谐音哦 谐音! 3Q

全部回答

2018-02-07

344 0

As long as stars shine down from heaven 爱子郎爱子四大而死是爱恩当富饶木还问 And the rivers run into the sea 案的则reiver死日无按音图则细 Til the end of time forever 提偶则案的欧服太木否爱ver You are the only love I'll need 有啊则昂立辣舞爱偶你的 In my life you're all that matters 阴脉赖福有啊熬在特买特尔死 In my eyes the only truth I see 阴霾爱死则昂立初四爱惜 When my hopes and dreams have shattered 问买后颇死案的追姆斯还无晒特rei的 You're the one that's there for me 有啊则玩再次贼而否迷 When I found you I was blessed 文爱放的有爱wer字布莱斯的 And I will never leave you, I need you 案的爱为偶乃ver礼物有 爱你的有 Chorus: 考热死 me Imagine without you 迷阴霾之音位子奥特有 I'd be lost and so confused 爱的比楼斯特案的搜肯富有字的 I wouldn't last a day, I'd be afraid 爱无den特爱拉斯特额dei 爱的比额福瑞的 Without you there to see me through 位子奥特有 贼而死图细米死肉 Imagine me without you 阴霾之音迷位子奥特有 Lord, you know it's just impossible 老的 有呢偶一次扎斯特一亩剖死不偶 Because of you, it's all brand new 比考斯偶富有 一次奥不日案的泥污 My life is now worthwhile 买来福一字呢偶wer死外偶 I can't imagine me without you 爱康特阴霾之音迷位子奥特有 When you caught me I was falling 文友考特密爱wer字发哦领 You're love lifted me back on my feet 幼儿拉无图礼服体的迷百科昂 买fi特 It was like you heard me calling 伊特wer字来客优喝er的迷考领 And you rush to set me free 案的有如实图赛特米福瑞 When I found you I was blessed 文爱放的有aiwer字布莱斯的 And I will never leave you, I need you 俺的爱唯欧乃wer礼物有 爱你的有 Imagine me without you 阴霾之音迷位子奥特有 I'd be lost and so confused 爱的比楼斯特搜肯富有字的 I wouldn't last a day, I'd be afraid 爱无den特爱拉斯特额dei 爱的比额福瑞的 Without you there to see me through 位子奥特有 贼而死图细米死肉 Imagine me without you 阴霾之音迷位子奥特有 Lord, you know it's just impossible 老的 有呢偶一次扎斯特一亩剖死不偶 Because of you, it's all brand new 比考斯偶富有 一次奥不日案的泥污 My life is now worthwhile 买来福一字呢偶wer死外偶 I can't imagine me without you 爱康特阴霾之音迷位子奥特有 I When found you I was blessed 爱文爱放的有aiwer字布莱斯的 And I will never leave you, I need you 俺的爱唯欧乃wer礼物有 爱你的有 me without 米位子奥特 I wouldn't last a day, 爱无den特拉斯特额dei Without you there to see me through 位子奥特有在二图细密死肉 me without you 米位子奥特哟 be lost and 比楼斯特案的 impossible 一亩剖死不偶 Because of you, it's all brand new 比考斯偶富有 一次奥不日案的泥污 My life is now worthwhile 买来福一字呢偶wer死外偶 I can't imagine me 爱康特阴霾之音迷 I can't imagine me without you 爱康特阴霾之音迷位子奥特有。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫