搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

9月10月有那些好听的中文歌英文歌?

9月10月有那些好听的中文歌英文歌?

全部回答

2017-06-29

46 0

Angela Ammons: [always getting over you] Blue: [best in me] Britney Spears: [autumn goodbye], [girl in the mirror][walk on by], [when I found you] Britt Nicole: [say it] Brooke Fraser: [faithful] Carpenters: [(they long to be) close to you] Carrie Underwood: [jesus,take the wheel] Cascada: [truly,madly,deeply] Corinne Bailey Rae: [put your records on] Craig David: [unbelievable], [you don't miss your water], [rise and fall], [kinda girl for me] Daniel Powter: [bad day], [love you lately] Daughtry: [home] Dixie Chicks: [not ready to make nice] Eminem: [lose yourself], [rock bottom] Evanescence: [taking over me], [bring me to life] Fefe Dobson: [everything] Fergie: [big girls don't cry], [fergalicious] Fort Minor: [believe me] Gareth Gates: [anyone of us] Hanson: [I will come to you] Hilary Duff: [the getaway], [so yesterday], [last christmas], [someones watching over me] Hoobastank: [the reason] Jamelia: [superstar] James Blunt: [you're beautiful] Jason Mraz: [geek in the pink] Jesse Mccartney: [take your sweet time], [why is love so hard to find], [just so you know], [invincible] Jet: [look what you've done] Jewel: [fragile heart], [deep water], [down so long] JoJo: [exceptional], [leave(get out)], [never say goodbye] Jordan Pruitt: [outside looking in], [when I pretend] Katharine Mcphee: [over it] Kelly Clarkson: [because of you] KT Tunstall: [other side of the world] Lene Marlin: [It's true], [sitting down here] Lillix: [It's about time], [promises] Lindsay Lohan: [something I never had] Linkin Park: [in the end] Lionel Richie: [I call it love] Mandy Moore: [walk me home] Maria Arredondo: [burning], [that day] Mariah Carey: [hero] Marie Picasso: [this moment], [out of my hands] Marion Raven: [end of me] Micheal Jackson: [you are not alone] Mutya Buena: [real girl] Natasha Bedingfield: [unwritten] Ne-Yo: [so sick], [because of you] Nick Lachey: [what's left of me], [where you are(&Jessica Simpson)] Pink: [who knew], [I'm not dead] Rascal Flatts: [my wish] RBD: [tu amor] Rob Thomas: [ever the same] Ronan Keating: [all over again] Sarah Connor: [just one last dance] Savage Garden: [truly madly deeply], [I know I love you], [living the dream] Shakira: [underneath your clothes] Shayne Ward: [that's my goal] Sheryl Crow: [good is good], [always on your side] Spice Girls: [goodbye], [too much], [viva forever] Sweetbox: [after the lights], [life is cool], [crown of thorns], [every step] T。
    A。T。
    U: [all about us], [gomenasai] Tata Young: [I think of you] Taylor Swift: [the outside] All-American Rejects: [stab my back], [straightjacket feeling] The Pussycat Dolls: [stickwitu] The Veronicas: [when it all falls apart] The Rasmus: [in the shadows], [guilty] Venke Knutson: [scared], [panic], [in2u] Vitamin C:[graduation(friends forever)] Westlife: [if your heart's not in it], [bop bop baby] High School Musical: [you are the music in me], [gotta go my own way], [everyday], [start of someting new], [when there was me and you],[breaking free] 以上是我多年听英文歌所总结出来的所有精华,有主流和非主流的,绝对好听,希望楼主喜欢!!! …………本人原创回答,发现抄袭一律投诉…………。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育
升学入学