搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

英语阅读填空

Last summer I t____ a train to see my grandma。There were many people in the train。Some were reading,some were sleeping,and some were talking。
  But there were two women quarreling。They quarreled on a____ on,and at last one of them c____ the conductor。She said,“If this window is o____,I'll catch a cold,and I'll die。
  ”The other women said“But if this window is shut,I'll f____ difficult in breathing,and I'll die。”The conductor didn't know w____ to do。
  A man n____ to the two women had an idea。“F____ open the window,and that'll kill one。”he said。“Next shut the window,and that'll kill theother。
  Then we can h____ peace。”。

全部回答

2007-07-15

0 0

Last summer I t__ook__ a train to see my grandma。There were many people in the train。
  Some were reading,some were sleeping,and some were talking。  But there were two women quarreling。
  They quarreled on a__nd__ on,and at last one of them c__alled__ the conductor。She said,“If this window is o__pen__,I'll catch a cold,and I'll die。
    ” The other women said“But if this window is shut,I'll f__eel__ difficult in breathing,and I'll die。
  ” The conductor didn't know w__hat__ to do。  A man n_ext___ to the two women had an idea。
  “F__irst__ open the window,and that'll kill one。”he said。“Next shut the window,and that'll kill theother。
    Then we can h__ave__ peace。”。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科