搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

找一首英文歌的歌名

是个女的唱的 开头是:欧买被被被欧买被被被(由于不只到英文怎么拼写只好打汉子了)

全部回答

2005-03-16

0 0

pretty boy 是挪威的组合M2M唱的.. 两三年前其实就有了,现在好象被人熟悉了

2005-03-18

baby one more time 歌手:britney spears 专辑:baby one more time (oh baby baby) (oh baby baby) oh baby baby how was i supposed to know that something wasn't right here oh baby baby i shouldn't have let you go and now you're out of sight yeah show me how you want it to be tell me baby cause i need to know now oh because my loneliness is killing me (and i) i must confess i still believe (still believe) when i'm not with you i lose my mind give me a sign hit me baby one more time oh baby baby the reason i breathe is you boy you've got me blinded oh pretty baby there's nothing that i wouldn't do it's not the way i planned it show me how you want it to be tell me baby cause i need to know now oh because my loneliness is killing me (and i) i must confess i still believe (still believe) when i'm not with you i lose my mind give me a sign hit me baby one more time (oh baby baby) (oh baby baby) oh baby baby how was i supposed to know oh pretty baby i shouldn't have let you go i must confess that my loneliness is killing me now don't you know i still believe that you will be here and give me a sign hit me baby one more time my loneliness is killing me (and i) i must confess i still believe (still believe) when i'm not with you i lose my mind give me a sign hit me baby i must confess that my loneliness is killing me now don't you know i still believe that you will be here and give me a sign hit me baby one more time →搜索 "baby one more time"mp3 。
    。

2005-03-18

是小甜甜的>.

2005-03-17

是不是这首 baby one more time 歌手:britney spears(小甜甜) 专辑:baby one more time (oh baby baby) (oh baby baby) oh baby baby how was i supposed to know that something wasn't right here oh baby baby i shouldn't have let you go and now you're out of sight yeah show me how you want it to be tell me baby cause i need to know now oh because my loneliness is killing me (and i) i must confess i still believe (still believe) when i'm not with you i lose my mind give me a sign hit me baby one more time oh baby baby the reason i breathe is you boy you've got me blinded oh pretty baby there's nothing that i wouldn't do it's not the way i planned it show me how you want it to be tell me baby cause i need to know now oh because my loneliness is killing me (and i) i must confess i still believe (still believe) when i'm not with you i lose my mind give me a sign hit me baby one more time (oh baby baby) (oh baby baby) oh baby baby how was i supposed to know oh pretty baby i shouldn't have let you go i must confess that my loneliness is killing me now don't you know i still believe that you will be here and give me a sign hit me baby one more time my loneliness is killing me (and i) i must confess i still believe (still believe) when i'm not with you i lose my mind give me a sign hit me baby i must confess that my loneliness is killing me now don't you know i still believe that you will be here and give me a sign hit me baby one more time 。
    。

2005-03-17

哎,大哥,你问题的范围也太大了吧,别说英文,中文歌曲中的 什么 买被被 的就数不胜数了,求你饶了我们吧1

2005-03-17

Big Big World--emilla 此张专辑第3首歌 歌词: i'm a big big girl in a big big world it's not a big big thing if you leave me but i do do feel that i too too will miss you much miss you much。
    。。 i can see the first leaf falling it's all yellow and nice it's so very cold outside like the way i'm feeling inside i'm a big big girl in a big big world it's not a big big thing if you leave me but i do do feel that i too too will miss you much miss you much。
    。。 outside it's now raining and tears are falling from my eyes why did it have to happen why did it all have to end i'm a big big girl in a big big world it's not a big big thing if you leave me but i do do feel that i too too will miss you much miss you much。
    。。 i have your arms around me ooooh like fire but when i open my eyes you're gone。
  。。 i'm a big big girl in a big big world it's not a big big thing if you leave me but i do do feel that i too too will miss you much miss you much。
    。。
     i'm a big big girl in a big big world it's not a big big thing if you leave me but i do feel i will miss you much miss you much。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物
度假旅游