搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

帮忙翻译一下

我是一名热血沸腾的青年,有理想,有抱负,要求严格,思想进步,有较强的集体荣誉感和高度的责任心

全部回答

2004-09-28

0 0

I am a green youth with heart afire, pursuing ideals and aspirations, I make strict demands on myself, have progressive ideas as well as collective spirit and sence of responsibility.

2004-09-28

44 0

I am an aspiring and ambitious, who is strict and forward, with strong collective sense of honour and of responsibility .

2004-09-28

46 0

I'm a young man with righteous indignations, having lofty ideals, ambitious, eagers to rigorously enforce, the thought progresses, there are stronger collective sense of honour and sense of responsibility to the highest of the height。
     I am a foreigner here in China。 I dont think there is any so-called "English grammar or phonetics" Readings and oral practices will let you getting use to a language usage。
     I am learning Chinese Mandarin now but I dont think there are sets of rules or grammar in Chinese! Enjoy your English likes Chinese Pop music! 东方女子乐坊的歌曲光芒,来听听吧 "Good good study and day day's up ^-^" Have a nice holiday! 。
    。

2004-09-28

19 0

这个应该是要写到英文简历里去吧 这完全可以找一本英文简历COPY一下就可以了啊

2004-09-28

47 0

I'm a young man with righteous indignation, have lofty ideals, ambitious, demand to rigorously enforce, the thought progresses, there are stronger collective sense of honour and sense of responsibility of the height 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育