搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

电子邮箱的英文留言,请帮忙修改。

悬赏分:0分 回答数:0 浏览数:3 电子邮箱的英文留言,请帮忙修改。 I will enjoy the May day from April 30 to May 6. During these days, I can't access email. When I come back to my office in May 7, I will handle your email at once. “在这期间”,好象不专业。

全部回答

2007-04-29

0 0

I will enjoy the May days from April 30th to May 6th。 In themeantime, I can't access any emails。
   When I come back to my office on May 7, I will handle your emails at once。   在此期间: hemeantime 其它相关解释: 例句与用法: 1。
   在此期间,我们将保留上述箱子,听候你方处理。你方对此作何处理请告知为盼。 Meanwhile we are holding the above-mentioned case at your disposal, please let us know what you wish to do with it。
     2。 他停止写他的新书有一年时间了,在此期间,他为杂志写了一些文章。 He put his new book for a year while he wrote some magazine articles。
   。

2007-04-29

46 0

For you。Have a nice May Day!羊羊 **************************************************************** Apr。
   30,2007 Dear Madam/Sir, Thanks for your email(s)! I'll be out of office during 30/04/2007-06/05/2007 for 7-day Labor Day Holiday in China。
    Sorry for bringing you any inconvenience! I'll reply you ASAP after I resume on May 7,2007。
   If any urgence,you can also contact me by mobile of +86 13888888888。
     Have a nice day! Best regards, xiaohuabangou ******************************************************************。

2007-04-29

47 0

给你看个比较地道的写法吧: I will be out of office from April 30 until May 6, 2007。 I will have limited access to my voice mail or email。
   I will get back to you as soon as I return to my office。   For any urgent matters, please call my (assistant/colleague,etc。
  ), *** at ***。 。

2007-04-29

48 0

方案一: I will be away from office from April 30 to May 6, so your message may not be able to respond to your e-mails immediately。
   Your email will not be forwarded。   If you need immeidate assistance, please donn't hesitate contact me at +86。
  。。。。。(如果你想留发生紧急事件时的联系方式的话) 方案二: Thank you for your e-mail。   I will be out of the office until May。
  7。。 Please be assured that I will respond to your e-mail as soon as possible。 。

2007-04-29

45 0

I will leave for May day holiday from April 30 to May 6 ,then I will not be able to handle E-mails untill I come back to office on May 7.

2007-04-29

19 0

可以改成during the period

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
出国/留学