搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

一首英文歌

是男歌手唱的刚开始是一个女的唱两句好像是doctor,i ~~~~后面是女声合唱的有一句是,you just tell me what you want be

全部回答

2007-04-08

0 0

peerless 演唱:drain 歌词:doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be i know that we all got one thing that we all share together we got that one nice dream we live for you never know what life could bring coz nothing last for ever just hold on to the team you play for i know you could reach the top make sure that you won't stop be the one that you wanna be now sing this with me we may have different ways to think but it doesn't really matter we all caught up in the steam of this life focus on every little thing that's what does really matter luxury cars and bling thats not real life i know you could reach the top make sure that you won't stop be the one that you wanna be now sing this with me doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be last year i used to dream about this day now i'm here i'm singing for you i hope i could inspire you coz i've got all the love, coz i've got all love for you doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物