搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

关于寒假的英文作文。中译英。很简单~

本来这是一个别的网友的题目,想一试身手的,结果发现久未提笔,已然提笔忘字,本来有心把自己的“大作”发表上来,请众家指正,又恐贻笑大方,还是作罢。题目要求:确保你所使用的每个句子每个单词都有“理”可依。如果不熟的请勿使用。只要符合原意即可,不必直译。另:以《我的寒假》为题,另开一篇英文的也可。
  字数:按四级标准。截止日期:随时可能哟,所以请尽快。《我的寒假》 一年一度的寒假来到了。我这个假期过的很开心。 首先,我根据所有作业和时间制订一个学习计划。我把这些作业平均分配,以至于我可以在假期结束的时候可以完成所有作业。
  并且我规定了每天要背多少单词,整个假期要读多少本书。第二,我参加了一些课外活动。读了几本精品读物,我最喜欢的是夏洛克·福尔摩斯(Sherlock·Holmes)探案集的《巴斯克维尔猎犬The Hound of the Baskervilles——Sir Arthur Conan Doyle》英文版。
  还看了几部经典影视作品,其中我最欣赏的是《音乐之声》(The Sound of Music)。我还为我们的物理老师做了课件,在这个过程中,我遇到了很多困难,也学会了什么叫坚持。最后,我在春节期间还参加了庙会。吃到了几种有民族特色的小吃。其中,最吸引我的是据说当年由丐帮帮主洪七公发明的叫花鸡。
  用大大的荷叶包起来,有一种独特的清香。假期结束了,新的学期开始了,我要打起精神,准备进入战斗状态了。。

全部回答

2005-03-01

1 0

The winter vacation I had dreamed all year around was finally coming。 And I really enjoyed a lot from it。
   The first thing I did was I made a plan for my study。   I assigned my homework equally according to the holidays so that I can finish all of them in time。
   I also arranged myself the books and words I need to read and recite。   Secondly, I took some extracurricular activities and read some English original reading。
   My favorite book is , written by Sherlock Holmes。   Among all the classical movies, the Sound of Music was the most exciting one。
   During my holidays I also made some assistance for my physical class teacher, surely I met lots of difficulties in this stage and from which I knew what perseverance really was。
     Lastly, I went to the temple fair and was lucky to taste several Chinese traditional dishes; “Jiaohua chicken” is one of them。
   It is said it originated from Hangzhou centuries ago, made by a famous beggar Hong Qi Gong, the senior leader of Beggar Gang。
    Steamed with fresh lotus leaf wrapped up,it is famous for its special aroma and taste。
   Now that the holiday is ending and a new semester is coming, I need to fresh up and get started to embrace the upcoming challenges。
     。

2005-02-28

232 0

哎,现在的翻译软件不能用啊 错误多哦

2005-02-28

229 0

~~真的错了不少耶,有些单词还错了~~~

2005-02-27

228 0

上面三篇怎么一摸一样啊,而且错误不少。

2005-02-27

260 0

My Winter vacation" the once a year winter vacation arrived。 My this vacation is very happy。
   First,I according to all works and the time draw up a learning program。   I these work equal distributions,Down to I may the time which ended in the vacation may complete all works。
   And I had stipulated every day must remember how many words,The entire vacation needs to read how many book。
     Second,I participated in some extracurricular activities。 Read several high-quality good reading material,I most like am summer Locker Sherlock Holmes the detective case collection "Baskerville Hunting dog The Hound ofthe Baskervilles Sir Arthur Conan Doyle" the English edition。
    Also looked at several classical film and television works,I most appreciate am "Sound of the Music" 。
   I also have made the class for ours physical teacher,In this process,I have encountered very many difficulties, Also learned any to call to persist。
     Finally,I in Spring Festival period also attended the temple fair。 Ate had thenational characteristic to several kinds the snack。
   Among them,Most attracted me it is said in the past is called the colored chickenby the confraternity of beggars Hong seven male inventions。
    Wraps with the big lotus leaf,Some one kind of unique delicate fragrance。 Vacation had ended,The new semester started,I must spunk up,The preparation entered the battle condition。
    。

2005-02-27

263 0

My Winter vacation" the once a year winter vacation arrived。 My this vacation is very happy。
   First,I according to all works and the time draw up a learning program。   I these work equal distributions,Down to I may the time which ended in the vacation may complete all works。
   And I had stipulated every day must remember how many words,The entire vacation needs to read how many book。
     Second,I participated in some extracurricular activities。 Read several high-quality good reading material,I most like am summer Locker Sherlock Holmes the detective case collection "Baskerville Hunting dog The Hound ofthe Baskervilles Sir Arthur Conan Doyle" the English edition。
    Also looked at several classical film and television works,I most appreciate am "Sound of the Music" 。
   I also have made the class for ours physical teacher,In this process,I have encountered very many difficulties, Also learned any to call to persist。
     Finally,I in Spring Festival period also attended the temple fair。 Ate had thenational characteristic to several kinds the snack。
   Among them,Most attracted me it is said in the past is called the colored chickenby the confraternity of beggars Hong seven male inventions。
    Wraps with the big lotus leaf,Some one kind of unique delicate fragrance。 Vacation had ended,The new semester started,I must spunk up,The preparation entered the battle condition。
     。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科