搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

中译英求助,快~~~

请用到每句后面括号内的词或词组. 1.这是我梦想中的家,我们什么时间能搬进来.(dream of) 2.最重要的是,你现在应该对我说实话.(above all;be honest with) 3.他喜欢开别人的玩笑,但是不喜欢别人开他的玩笑. (play a joke on) 4.这个音乐家演奏的乐器很不寻常.(unusual) 5.我不得不承认我们是偶然赢得了第一名.(by chance)

全部回答

2007-01-10

0 0

1。这是我梦想中的家,我们什么时间能搬进来。(dream of) This is the house that I've been dreaming of。 When could we move in? 2。
  最重要的是,你现在应该对我说实话。(above all;be honest with) Above all, you should be honest with me now。   3。
  他喜欢开别人的玩笑,但是不喜欢别人开他的玩笑。 (play a joke on) He likes pulling others' legs, rather than being played a joke on。
   4。这个音乐家演奏的乐器很不寻常。    (unusual) The musical instrument which the musician played was unusual。
   5。我不得不承认我们是偶然赢得了第一名。(by chance) I have to admit that it was by chance that we took the first place。

2007-01-11

47 0

is is the house i dream of, but when shall we move into it? 2。above all, you should be honest with me now。
   3。he likes playing jokes on others , but do not like being played joke on e musical instrument the musician plays is unusual 。
     5。i have to admit that we won it by chance 。

2007-01-10

41 0

1。这是我梦想中的家,我们什么时间能搬进来。(dream of) this is the house i dream of, but when shall we move into it? 2。
  最重要的是,你现在应该对我说实话。(above all;be honest with) above all, you should be honest with me now。   3。
  他喜欢开别人的玩笑,但是不喜欢别人开他的玩笑。 he likes playing jokes on others , but do not like being played joke on (play a joke on) 4。
  这个音乐家演奏的乐器很不寻常。    (unusual) the musical instrument the musician plays is unusual 。
   5。我不得不承认我们是偶然赢得了第一名。(by chance i have to admit that we won it by chance。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科