搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

英语作文:什么是幸福?

以“什么是幸福”? 为题目,写一篇英语作文,麻烦高手帮忙,有翻译更好,谢谢~

全部回答

2006-12-05

563 0

Different people give different defines to happiness。 From the dictionary, we can know that happiness is to feel or express pleasure, contentment, satisfaction,etc。
    When we are very busy or earn money crazily,we gradually forget what the happiness is。
   We don’t understand what the true feeling of happiness is。   Maybe you say that I have money so that I am a happy man。
   Maybe you say that I have friends so that I am a happy man。 Maybe you say that I get a good mark today so that I am a happy man。
     Maybe you say that I get a high salary so that I am a happy man。 Many things can make you happy。
   But the happiness last very short。   IF you get happiness, you can share it to others。
   Even if you are not happy now, you can also recall the happy feeling。 Living on this world, it is not easy to feel true happiness。
     每个人对幸福都有不同的定义,从字典中的解释,我们知道,幸福是一种感觉\一种情思\一种满意\一种满足等等。当我们在忙碌中或是为了挣钱而四处奔波的时候,我们或许已经渐渐忘了幸福到底是什么。
  我们不明白真正的幸福是怎样的感觉。也许你会说我有钱所以我是个快乐的人,也许你会说我有很多朋友所以我是个快乐的人,也许你会说我今天取得了一个好成绩所以我是个快乐的人,也许你会说今天我有份高收入所以我是个快乐的人。
    。。。很多事情都会使你高兴,但是这种感觉是短暂的。当你幸福的时候,你可以跟人一起分享。即使你不顺心的那一刻,你也可以回忆起曾经的快乐。活在世界上,得到真正的幸福并不是件容易的事。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育