搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

请推荐几首好听的英文歌曲!

请推荐几首好听的英文歌曲!

全部回答

2006-11-10

0 0

Everything I DO Pretty Boy The Day You Went Away Yesterday once more TIME TO SAY GOODBYE RIGHT HERE WAITING california dreaming Because I love you (因为我爱你) RIGHT HERE WAITING(此情可待) Sailing(航行) california dreaming(梦回加洲) nocturne A Perfect Indian Give Me You Love Tonight i saw you walking in the rain 毕业生 斯卡布罗集市 此情永不移 天堂里的另一天 卡萨布兰卡 加州旅馆 。
    。

2006-11-15

27 0

you can't say

2006-11-10

29 0

because of you

2006-11-10

59 0

这些都是我非常喜欢听的: part of a fool Breathe Again Concerto pour deux voix One Better Always Getting Over You SK8er Boi Sorry seems to be the hardest word Whiskey Lullaby Back at one Stuck in my heart 诺言来之不易 Everytime We Touch Black black heart Almost Here Cry on my Shoulder I could be the one Until The Time Is Through Anyone of us Say It Isn't So With you all the time Because you live Traveling Light Behind These Hazel Eyes It's not goodbye Hey Juliet love to be loved by you Frostbite You took my heart away Endless Story Never Had A Dream Come True Always Come Back To Your Love Love is Color Blind Angel I knew I loved you Truly madly deeply Are You The One Tonight,I feel close to you Down by the Salley Garden blue night Daily Growing someday I will understand Craigie Hill because I love you far away from home God is a girl the color of the night My All Miss You Finally bressanone Thank You both sides now my heart belongs to you Pokarekare Ana who painted the moon black never say goodbye beat of your heart Should it matter Disguise Another Day a place nearby Sitting Down Here Unforgivable sinner 。
    。

2006-11-10

61 0

I lay my love on you—— westlife Always Come Back To Your Love —— Samantha Mumba All Rise——blue Creepin up on you——Darren Hayes(戴伦海斯) yesterday once more( 昨日重现)——卡本特 God is a girl——Groove Coverage 。

2006-11-10

60 0

eminem-stan groove coverage的歌s club 7的never had a dream come true 30minutes good is good 加洲旅馆 enya的wild child let it be shania twain仙妮亚唐恩-any man of mine shania twain仙妮亚唐恩-you're got way hero Hey Jude-Beatles no matter what-Boyzone you raise me up if you had my love Savage Garden的歌 jewel的歌 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物