搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

英译中求助~

请用定语从句形式来翻译下列各句. 1.这是你昨天丢失的那支钢笔. 2.昨天在这里的男人是一个科学家. 3.将开往三明的火车晚点了. 4.你在公园看到的那个人是刘翔. 5.我想找到,那个姐姐是著名歌手的男孩. 6.这是在会上提出的第二个问题.

全部回答

2006-10-21

0 0

1。 This is the pen that you lost yesterday。 2。 The man who was here yesterday is a scientist。
   3。 The train that will leave for Sanming is late。     4。 The person who you saw in the park was Liu Xiang。

5。 I want to find the boy whose sister is a famous singer。 6。 This is the second question that has been put up in the party。

2006-10-22

51 0

1 This is the pen (that/which) you lost yesterday。 2 The man (who/that) was here yesterday is a scientist。
   3 The train (which/that) is going to Sangmin is late。   4 The man (who/whom/that) you saw yesterday in the park is Liuxiang。
   5 I want to look for the boy whose sister is a famous singer。   6 This is the second question that is put forward at the meeting。
   这样更详细了,明白了吗?。

2006-10-21

48 0

1 This is the pen which you lost yesterday。 2 The man who was here yesterday is a scientist。
   3 The train which is going to Sangmin is late。     4 The man you saw yesterday in the park is Liuxiang。

5 I want to look for the boy whose sister is a famous singer。 6 This is the second question that is put forward at the meeting。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育