搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

请高手翻译一下,谢谢!

A:what'shappeningwiththelibrary?aren'ttheyaddinganewwing?B:theconstructioncrew'sjustfinishingitup。A:Theysaidthetrainwon' :noone'scomeupwithanythingyet。

A:haveyouseenthispostcardfromron?he'sinflorida。B:oh,sohewasabletogettimeoff。A:i'mtakingmyroommateoutforherbirthdaytonight,youknow,tothatfancynewrestaurant。

全部回答

2006-10-09

0 0

A:what's happening with the library?aren't they adding a new wing? B:the construction crew's just finishing it up。
   A:图书馆在干什么?是不是要加一个侧翼(侧厅)? B:建筑工人刚刚完成这件工作。   A:They said the train won't arrive till time B:I guess that boils down to another delay in our schedule。
   A:他们说火车在。。。之前来不了 B:我想这是由于时刻表上的另外一次担搁 A:what have they decided to call the stadium? B:no one's come up with anything yet。
     A:他们决定怎么来称呼这个运动场? B:还没有人想出任何好主意呢。 A:have you seen this postcard from ron?he's in florida。
   B:oh,so he was able to get time off。   A:你见过来自的这个明信片吗?他在佛罗里达。
     B:所以他才可以能够消磨时间 A:i'm taking my roommate out for her birthday tonight,you know,to that fancy new restaurant A:今晚我要和舍友出去庆祝她的生日,你知道的,去那家新开的具有异国风情的餐馆。

2006-10-09

56 0

A:what's happening with the library?aren't they adding a new wing? B:the construction crew's just finishing it up。
   图书馆怎么了?他们要建一座新的侧楼? 建筑队刚刚才定下来的这个最终(方案) A:They said the train won't arrive till time B:I guess that boils down to another delay in our schedule。
     他们说火车不能准时到了 我想这要导致我们行程的又一次延误了 A:what have they decided to call the stadium? B:no one's come up with anything yet。
   他们决定怎么命名这个体育馆? 到现在还没有人提出什么好建议 A:have you seen this postcard from ron?he's in florida。   B:oh,so he was able to get time off。
   你看到这张Ron寄来的名信片了吗?他正在佛罗里达。 噢,他总算有时间休假了。
     A:i'm taking my roommate out for her birthday tonight,you know,to that fancy new restaurant 今晚我要带我的室友出去给她过生日,你知道的,我们要去那家很棒的餐厅。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学