搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 漳州如何区分疱疹与湿疹

定语从句中如何区分that与which

全部回答

2006-10-08

0 0

1。先行词是不定代词 all , few, little, much, something, nothing, anything等 All that we have to do is to practise every day。
   2。先行词是被序数词/形容词最高级所修饰时. The first lesson that I learned will never be forgotten。   3先行词被 all。
  any。every,each,few,little,no,some等修饰时. I have read all the books (that) you gave me。 4先行词被the only ,the very, the same, the last修饰时 It was the very book that I wanted to buy。
     5先行词既有人又有物时. They talked of things and persons that they remembered。 6当句中已有which时,为避免重复 Which is the desk that you want to buy。
     。

2006-10-07

81 0

1。先行词是不定代词 all , few, little, much, something, nothing, anything等 All that we have to do is to practise every day。
   2。先行词是被序数词/形容词最高级所修饰时. The first lesson that I learned will never be forgotten。   3先行词被 all。
  any。every,each,few,little,no,some等修饰时. I have read all the books (that) you gave me。 4先行词被the only ,the very, the same, the last修饰时 It was the very book that I wanted to buy。
     5先行词既有人又有物时. They talked of things and persons that they remembered。 6当句中已有which时,为避免重复 Which is the desk that you want to buy。
     。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科