搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

大家来帮忙找首英文歌

只记得词里有句“what can I do。”是个女的唱的。如果哪位大侠知道或者帮忙找找。感激不禁。

全部回答

2006-09-21

0 0

promises don't come easy 歌手:caron nightingale 专辑:创世纪原声 i should have known all along there was something wrong i just never read between the lines then i woke up one day and found you on your way leaving nothing but my heart behind what can i do to make it up to you promises don't come easy but tell me if there's a way to bring you back home to stay well i'd promises anything to you i've been walkin' around with my head hanging down wondrin' what i'm gonna do cause when you walked out that door i knew i needed you more than to take a chance on losing you what can i do to make it up to you promises don't come easy you know i've made up my mind to make it work this time that's the promise that i give to you you never thought i loved you i guess you never thought i cared i was just too proud to say it out loud now i know to let my feelings go (so tell me) what can i do to make it up to you promises don't come easy you know i've made up my mind to make it work this time that's the promise i can give to you what can i do to make it up to you 。
    。

2006-10-03

667 0

歌曲:what can i do 歌手:the corrs 专辑:unplugged

2006-09-25

650 0

可以到百度,雅虎的MP3网页中直接搜歌词试试.

2006-09-22

682 0

歌曲:whatcanido歌手:thecorrs专辑:unplugg :andrea 'tsleptatallindaysit'sbeensolongsincewe'vetalkedandihavebeenheremanytimesijustdon'tknowwhati'mdoingwrongwhatcanidotomakeyoulovemewhatcanidotomakeyoucarewhatcanisaytomakeyoufeelthiswhatcanidotogetyoutherethere'sonlysomuchicantakeandijustgottoletgoandwhoknowsimightfeelbetter,yeahifidon'ttryandidon'thopewhatcanidotomakeyoulovemewhatcanidotomakeyoucarewhatcanisaytomakeyoufeelthiswhatcanidotogetyoutherenomorewaiting,nomore,achingnomorefighting,nomore,trying。
    。。maybethere'snothingmoretosayandinafunnywayi'mcalmbecausethepowerisnotminei'mjustgoingtoletitfly。
  。。whatcanidotomakeyoulovemewhatcanidotomakeyoucarewhatcanisaytomakeyoufeelthiswhatcanidotogetyoutherewhatcanidotomakeyoulovemewhatcanidotomakeyoucarewhatcanisaytomakeyoufeelthiswhatcanidotogetyouthereandloveme。
    。。loveme。。。。loveme。。fadeout=================。

2006-09-21

651 0

我提供一首,是南拳妈妈的,歌名就是what can I do。”

2006-09-21

682 0

歌曲:whatcanido歌手:thecorrs专辑:unplugged这歌不错,歌词: :andrea 'tsleptatallindaysit'sbeensolongsincewe'vetalkedandihavebeenheremanytimesijustdon'tknowwhati'mdoingwrongwhatcanidotomakeyoulovemewhatcanidotomakeyoucarewhatcanisaytomakeyoufeelthiswhatcanidotogetyoutherethere'sonlysomuchicantakeandijustgottoletgoandwhoknowsimightfeelbetter,yeahifidon'ttryandidon'thopewhatcanidotomakeyoulovemewhatcanidotomakeyoucarewhatcanisaytomakeyoufeelthiswhatcanidotogetyoutherenomorewaiting,nomore,achingnomorefighting,nomore,trying。
    。。maybethere'snothingmoretosayandinafunnywayi'mcalmbecausethepowerisnotminei'mjustgoingtoletitfly。
  。。whatcanidotomakeyoulovemewhatcanidotomakeyoucarewhatcanisaytomakeyoufeelthiswhatcanidotogetyoutherewhatcanidotomakeyoulovemewhatcanidotomakeyoucarewhatcanisaytomakeyoufeelthiswhatcanidotogetyouthereandloveme。
    。。loveme。。。。loveme。。fadeout。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物