搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

帮忙填一下!!!!!!!!!!

I can look out of the______ in my apartment。 The past tence of BUY。_____ My friend _______ a volunteer at the hospital。 A very big animal。
  ______ The opposite of RIGHT。______ Before you travel,pack your_____。 The school gave Betty a(n) ______ for her good work。 The past tense of MAKE。
  _____ Something to put around your neck。____ I want to work but there are few _____。 Not polite。_____ Goodbye。 I hope we ____ again soon。
   You can not have both。 You can have this____ that。 There are high____ around the Forbidden City。 A favorite food in Chian。______ You need to exercise to be ____。
   He is a teacher and we ____ students。 The opposite of YES。_____ It is sometimes called RECYLED MATERIAL。______ Here is a chair。
   Please ____ down。 The past tense of have。_____ You told me to do it。 Now it is ____。 Someone who buys things in a store。______ Do you ____go to English movies? The opposite of SLOW。
  _____ The fastest furry cat living in Africa and southesat Asia。____ 。

全部回答

2006-08-16

0 0

I can look out of the _window_____ in my apartment。 The past tence of BUY。_brought____ My friend __is_____ a volunteer at the hospital。
     A very big animal。__elephant____ The opposite of RIGHT。___left ___ Before you travel,pack your_luggage____。
   The school gave Betty a(n) __award____ for her good work。   The past tense of MAKE。
  _made____ Something to put around your neck。_necklace___ I want to work but there are few __jobs___。
   Not polite。  __rude___ Goodbye。 I hope we _meet___ again soon。 You can not have both。
   You can have this_or___ that。 There are high_walls___ around the Forbidden City。   A favorite food in Chian。
  _dumpling_____ You need to exercise to be _fit___。 He is a teacher and we _are___ students。 The opposite of YES。
    _no____ It is sometimes called RECYLED MATERIAL。_rubbish_____ Here is a chair。 Please _sit___ down。
   The past tense of have。_had____ You told me to do it。   Now it is _done___。 Someone who buys things in a store。
  __customer____ Do you _often___go to English movies? The opposite of SLOW。  _fast___ The fastest furry cat living in Africa and southesat Asia。
  _cheetah___。

2006-08-16

19 0

The past tence of BUY.___BOUGHT__

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学