搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

that place in your heart歌词翻译

在网上找了N久,没有that place in your heart这首的歌词中文翻译。请高手帮忙翻译一下好吗。

全部回答

2006-06-01

92 0

there's a place in your heart 在你心里 有个空间 and i know that it is love 它 就是爱 and this place could be much 它可比未来 brighter than tomorrow 更明亮 and if you really try 试着去爱 you'll find there's no need to cry 你将不需再流眼泪 in this place you'll feel 在那里 你感觉不到 there's no hurt or sorrow 伤害 和 悲痛 there are ways to get there 通往那里的方法很多 if you care enough for the living 如果你够关心活着的人 make a little space 留一个小小的空间 make a better place 。
    。。 创造一个更好的空间 heal the world 治愈这个世界 make it a better place 为你我 for you and for me 为整个人类 不分种族 and the entire human race 创造一个更好的空间 there are people dying 每天有人在死去 if you care enough for the living 请关心活着的人们 make it a better place 为你我 for you and for me 创造一个更好的空间 if you want to know why 如你想知为什么 there's love that cannot lie 爱 不是撒谎 love is strong 爱 强大有力 it only cares of joyful giving 爱 是快乐的付出 if we try we shall see 试着去爱 你看到 in this bliss we cannot feel 爱的庇佑里 感觉不到 fear od dread 害怕 和 恐惧 we stop existing and start living 不是存在 而是真正的生命的开始 then it feels that always 让爱常存 love's enough for us growing 伴随成长 so make a better world 一个更好的世界 make a better place 。
    。。 一个更好的住所 heal the world 治愈这个世界 make it a better place 为你我 for you and for me 为整个人类 不分种族 and the entire human race 创造一个更好的空间 there are people dying 每天有人在死去 if you care enough for the living make a better place for you and for me 为你我 创造一个更好的空间 and the dream we were conceived in 设想在梦里 will reveal a joyful face 显现快乐的面容 and the world we once believed in 曾信仰过的世界 will shine again in grace 重新优美 发光 then why do we keep strangling life 那为何我们还要扼杀生命 wound this earth, crucify its soul 伤害了这个地球 十字架上钉死灵魂 though it's plain to see 尽管如此地显见 this world is heavenly 这个天堂般的人间 be god's glow 仍是上帝的 光耀 we could fly so high 我们可以高飞 let our spirits never die 让灵魂不死 in my heart i feel you are all my brothers 在我心中 你们皆是我的兄弟 create a world with no fear 创造一个无畏的世界 together we cry happy tears 我们含着幸福的泪水 see the nations turn their swords into plowshares 喜看国家与国家 化干戈为玉帛 we could really get there 我们真的能达到 if you cared enough for the living 如果你够关心活着的人 make a little space 留个小小的空间 to make a better place 。
    。。 创造一个更好的空间 heal the world 治愈这个世界 make it a better place 为你我for you and for me 为整个人类 不分种族 and the entire human race 创造一个更好的空间 there are people dying 每天有人在死去 if you care enough for the living 请关心活着的人们 make it a better place 为你我 for you and for me 创造一个更好的空间。
    。。 there are people dying 每天有人在死去 if you care enough for the living 请关心活着的人们 make it a better place 为你我 for you and for me 创造一个更好的空间。
    。。 you and for me 。。。 为了你 和 我 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科