搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

英语作文 我最爱的食物

我所喜欢的一种食物 100字左右 19日晚六点前 答复

全部回答

2006-04-19

My favorite food ------Jelly 平常,你可能吃过很多的食物,有火腿肠、有水饺、有汉堡包……在这些食物中,你最喜欢吃什么食物呢?我告诉你,我最爱吃果冻。
   Usually , maybe you eat many foods , for example , ham , dumpling , hamburger and so on 。   Which food do you favorite in these foods ? I tell you I like to eat jelly 。
   如果你问我为什么喜欢吃果冻,那还有一段经历呢! If you ask me why you like to eat jelly , I will tell you a story ! 记得那是一年级期未考试,我取得了特别好的成绩,妈妈奖励我,决定带我去超市购物,来到超市中的零食区,我到处寻找喜爱吃的食物,忽然看见许多小朋友在抢购果冻,我也满有兴致地走过去,发现果冻的包装很精美,从外面看,果冻可透明了,亮晶晶的,色泽鲜艳,真使我垂涎欲滴。
    我赶紧叫来妈妈,让妈妈给我买了几斤,回到家我连忙拿出果冻,剥去包装,吃掉了一个,那味道可爽了,令我至今难忘。 Remembered , that was the time of the final examination of one grade , I got a good grade , Mum said she put a premium on me , so she decided to take me to go shopping in the supermarket 。
     When we got the sock district of the supermarket , I looked for the foods that I liked to eat , suddenly , I saw many children were choosing the jelly , so I walked there with interest , and I found the packing of the jelly was very nice , from the outside , it was very transparent , bright and fresh color , and it made me lick my chops 。
     So I shouted my mother , and asked her but a few kilos of jelly for me 。 When we walked into our house , I took out them right now , and peeled the packing , and then put it into my mouth , and I felt it was very delicious and I did not forget it until now 。
     从那以后,我就真正喜欢上了这种食物,要是两天不吃,我的心里就空荡荡的,怪不舒服。 From now on , I really like it , and I felt very empty in my mind and uncomfortable if I do not eat it 。
     我对果冻的情特别浓厚,要是伙伴们到我家来玩,我宁愿拿出其他的东西招待伙伴,也决不会拿出果冻招待他们,由此可见,我对果冻的情可以说是特别好。我要对果冻说:“果冻、果冻、我爱你,就像老鼠爱大米!果冻、果冻我爱你,就像狗熊爱蜂蜜!” I have the deep feeling for the jelly , if my fellows come to visit to my home , I prefer to take out other something to eat for them , not the jelly , from this point , I think I like the jelly especillay 。
     I will say to the jelly : “ jelly , jelly , I love you , as the mouse like the rice ! jelly , jelly , I love you , as the black bears like the honey ! “ 我真喜爱吃果冻,它不仅让我大饱口福,还让我在品尝它时体会到了幸福、快乐 My favourite food is the jelly , not only it made me eat with joy , but also I realized the happiness when I tasted it 。
     。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科