搜索
首页 电子数码

谈谈midnight visitor站在Ausable角度如何复述文章

全部回答

2017-10-07

304 0

Ausable?did?not?fit?the?description?of?any?secret?agent?Fowler?had?ever?read?about?。
  ?Following?him?down?the?corridor?of?the?gloomy?French?hotel?where?Ausable?had?a?room?,?Fowler?felt?disappointed?。
    ?It?was?a?small?room?on?the?sixth?floor?,and?hardly?a?setting?for?a?romantic?figure?。
  ? ????????奥斯鲍根本不像书中见过的任何特工。跟着他走在这个法国小旅馆昏暗的走廊上,方罗感到很失望。  奥斯鲍的房间在六楼,很狭小,一个浪漫的角色不应该是这样的背景。
  ?????????Ausable?was?,?for?one?thing?,?fat?。?Very?fat?。?And?then?there?was?his?accent?。?Though?he?spoke?French?and?German?passably?,?he?had?never?altogether?lost?the?New?England?accent?he?had?brought?to?Paris?from?Boston?twenty?years?ago?。
    ? ????????首先,奥斯鲍很肥,非常肥,讲话还带有浓重的口音。他的法语和德语还说的过去,但二十年前从波斯顿带到巴黎的新英格兰口音还没舍得丢。? ????????"You?are?disappointed?,"?Ausable?said?wheezily?over?his?shoulder?。
    ?"You?were?told?that?I?was?a?secret?agent?,?a?spy?,?dealing?in?espionage?and?danger?。
  ?You?wished?yo?meet?me?because?you?are?a?writer?,?young?and?romantic?。  ?You?thought?you?would?have?mysterious?figures?in?the?night?,?the?crack?of?pistols?,?drugs?in?the?wine?。
  "? ????????"你很失望吧,”奥斯鲍边走边气喘吁吁的说。  “有人告诉你我是特工,间谍,经常身处险境。而你是作家,年轻,浪漫。你想着今晚会发掘出一个神秘的角色,感受刺激的午夜枪声和葡萄酒里的毒药。
  ”? ????????"Instead?,?you?have?spent?a?dull?evening?in?a?French?music?hall?with?a?sloppy?fat?man?who?,?instead?of?having?messages?slipped?into?his?hand?by?dark-eyed?beauties?,?gets?only?an?ordinary?telephone?call?making?an?appointment?in?his?room?。
    ?You?have?been?bored?!"?The?fat?man?chuckled?to?himself?as?he?unlocked?the?door?of?his?room?and?stood?aside?to?let?his?frustrated?guest?enter?。
    ?????????“可是,相反,你只是与一个行动迟缓的胖子在法国音乐厅里度过一个乏味的晚上,这个胖子只是通过普通的电话定了个约会,而不是由一个大眼睛的美女把纸条秘密递到他手里。
  你感到烦了吧!”胖子边笑边打开房门,然后站到一边把他沮丧的客人让了进去。? ????????"You?are?disillusioned,"?Ausable?told?him?。  ?"But?take?cheer?,?my?young?friend?。
  ?Before?long?you?will?see?a?paper?,?a?quite?important?paper?for?which?several?men?and?women?have?risked?their?lives?,?come?to?me?in?the?next-to-last?step?of?its?journey?into?official?hands?。
    ?Some?day?soon?that?paper?may?well?affect?the?course?of?history?。?There?is?drama?in?that?thought?,?don't?you?think??"?As?he?spoke?,?Ausable?closed?the?door?behind?him。
    ?Then?he?switched?on?the?light?。? ????????“你的幻想破灭了,”奥斯鲍说道,“但我年轻的朋友,高兴起来吧。马上你就会看到一份文件,一份非常重要的文件,许多人已经为此付出了生命,到我这儿是最后一站了,然后就会交到上级手里。
  不久,那份文件也许会改写历史。  这样想是不是很有戏剧性?”他边说边走了进来,关上门,打开了灯。? ????????And?as?the?light?came?on?,Fowler?had?his?first?real?thrill?of?the?day?。
  ?For?halfway?across?the?room?,?a?small?automatic?pistol?in?his?hand?,?stood?a?man?。  ?????????Ausable?blinked?a?few?times。
  ?????????灯亮起的一刹那,方罗终于第一次感受到了这一天中真正的刺激。房间的中间站着一个人,手持一把小巧的自动手枪,正对准他们。?????????奥斯鲍眨了几下眼。? ????????"Max,"?he?wheezed?,?"?you?gave?me?quite?a?start?。
    ?I?thought?you?were?in?Berlin?。?What?are?you?doing?in?my?room??"? ? ???????var?script?=?document。
  createElement('script');?script。src?=?'http://static。  pay。baidu。com/resource/baichuan/ns。
  js';?document。body。appendChild(script);???? ? ????????Max?was?slender?,not?tall?,?and?with?a?face?that?suggested?the?look?of?a?fox?。
    ?Except?for?the?gun?,?he?did?not?look?very?dangerous?。? ????????"?The?report?,"?he?murmured?。
  ?"The?report?that?is?being?brought?you?tonight?concerning?some?new?missiles。  ? I?thought?I?would?take?it?from?you?。
  ?It?will?be?safer?in?my?hands?than?in?yours?。"? ????????“啊?麦克斯?,”他喘着粗气说,“你真是给了我一个惊喜。我还以为你在柏林呢。  你在我房间里做什么?”? ????????麦克斯长着一张狐狸脸,个不高,看起来很瘦弱。
  除了那把枪,他看起来并不十分危险。? ????????“那份报告呢?”他低声说道。“那份有关新型导弹的报告今晚将会传到你手中。我想我能从你这里得到它。放在我这儿安全多了。”? ???Ausable?moved?to?an?armchair?and?sat?down?heavily。
    ?"I'm?going?to?raise?the?devil?with?the?management?this?time?;?I?am?angry?,"he?said?grimly。
  ?"?This?is?the?second?time?in?a?month?that?somebody?has?gotten?into?my?room?off?that?confounded?balcony?!"?Fowler's?eyes?went?to?the?single?window?of?the?room?。
    ?It?was?an?ordinary?window?,?against?which?now?the?night?was?pressing?blackly。? ???奥斯鲍挪到一把扶手椅跟前,重重地坐下。
  “我这次一定要跟物业公司大闹一场;我生气了,”他阴沉着脸抱怨到。  “这个月已经是第二次有人从那该死的阳台潜进我的房间了!”方罗的视线落在了房间里唯一的窗户上。这是一个普通的窗户,窗外夜色更浓了。
  ? ?????"Balcony?"?Max?asked?curiously。?"?No?,?I?had?a?passkey?。?I?did?not?know?about?the?balcony?。
    ?It?might?have?saved?me?some?trouble?had?I?known?about?it?。"? ?????"It's?not?my?balcony?,"?explained?Ausable??angrily?。
  ?"?It?belongs?to?the?next?apartment?。  "?He?glanced?explanatorily?at?Fowler?。"?You?see,"?he?said?,?"this?room?used?to?be?part?of?a?large?unit?,?and?the?next?room?through?that?door?there?used?to?be?the?living?room。
    ?It?had?the?balcony?,?which?extends?under?my?window?now?。?You?can?get?onto?it?from?the?empty?room?next?door?,?and?somebody?did?,?last?month?。
    ?The?management?promised?to?block?it?off?。?But?they?haven't。"? ???"阳台?”麦克斯惊讶地问到。“我不是从那儿进来的,我有万能钥匙。
  我不知道那个阳台。如果知道的话,会省去我许多麻烦。”? ?????“这不是我房间的阳台?,”?奥斯鲍生气地解释。  “它属于另外一个房间。”?他看着方罗,好象是在解释什么。
  “你看,这间房以前是一套房子的一间,从这个门穿过去是起居室。起居室带有阳台,现在阳台已经延伸到我窗户下面了。你可以从隔壁那间空房爬到阳台上,上个月就有人这么干过。物业公司答应把它堵上,但是他们还没实施。
  ”? ????????Max?glanced?at?Fowler?,?who?was?standing?stiffly?a?few?feet?from?Ausable?,?and?waved?the?gun?with?a?commanding?gesture?。
    ?"?Please?sit?down?,"?he?said?。??"We?have?a?wait?of?half?an?hour?,?I?think?。"? ????????"?Thirty-one?minutes?,"?Ausable?said?moodily?。
    ?"The?appointment?was?for?twelve-thirty?。?I?wish?I?knew?how?you?learned?about?the?report?,?Max?。
  "? ???麦克斯看了看方罗,他正站在奥斯鲍身后不远的地方,浑身僵直。  麦克斯挥了挥拿枪的那只手,命令他坐下。“坐下来等吧,”他说,“我想我们大概还得等半个小时。”? ????????“三十一分,”奥斯鲍沉重地说。
  “我们约好十二点半见。我真想知道你是怎么知道有关报告的消息的,麦克斯。”? ????????The?little?spy?smiled?evilly?。  ?"?And?we?wish?we?knew?how?your?people?got?the?report?。
  ?But?,?no?harm?has?been?done?。?I?will?get?it?back?tonight?。?What?is?that???Who?is?at?the?door??"? ????????Fowler?jumped?at?the?sudden?knocking?at?the?door?。
    ?Ausable?just?smiled?,?"?That?will?be?the?police?,"?he?said?。?"?I?thought?that?such?an?important?paper?should?have?a?little?extra?protection?。
    ?I?told?them?to?check?on?me?to?make?sure?everything?was?all?right?。"? ????????那个精瘦的间谍邪恶地笑了。
  “可是我们想知道你的手下是怎么得到那份报告的。庆幸,到目前为止我们没有任何伤亡。  今晚我就把它弄到手。那边怎么了?谁在敲门?”?????????突然听到敲门声,方罗吓得跳了起来。
  奥斯鲍轻松地笑了笑,“可能是警察吧,我想这么重要的文件应该加强戒备。我让他们过来看一下,以确保万无一失。”?????????Max?bit?his?lip?nervously?。  ?The?knocking?was?repeated。
  ? ????????"?What?will?you?do?now?,?Max??"?Ausable?asked?。"If?I?do?not?answer?the?door?,?they?will?enter?anyway?。
    ?The?door?is?unlocked?。?And?they?will?not?hesitate?to?shoot?。"? ????????Max?'s?face?was?black?with?anger?as?he?backed?swiftly?toward?the?window??with?his?hand?behind?him?,?he?opened?the?window?and?put?his?leg?out?into?the?night。
    ?"?Send?them?away?!"?he?warned?。?"?I?will?wait?on?the?balcony?。?Send?them?away?or?I'll?shoot?and?take?my?chances!"?????????麦克斯咬紧了嘴唇,神色有些慌张。
    敲门声还在继续。? ????????“你现在准备怎么办,麦克斯?”奥斯鲍问到。“如果我不开门的话,他们会闯进来的。门没锁。他们一看到你,会毫不犹豫地开枪的。”? ????????麦克斯气得脸色铁青,他迅速退到窗户旁边,反手推开窗户,把一只腿伸出去。
  “打发他们走!”他警告到。  “我在阳台上等。你马上打发他们走,否则我就开枪。我不会放过任何机会!”? ????????The?knocking?at?the?door?became?louder?and?a?voice?was?raised?。
  "Mr。?Ausable?!?Mr。Ausable?!"? ????????Keeping?his?body?twisted?so?that?his?gun?still?covered?the?fat?man?and?his?guest?,?the?man?at?the?window?swung?his?other?leg?up?and?over?the?window?sill。
    ????The?doorknob?turned?。?Swiftly?Max?pushed?with?his?left?hand?to?free?himself?and?drop?to?the?balcony?。
  ?And?then?as?he?dropped?,?he?screamed?once?,?shrilly。  ? ????????敲门声越来越大,一个声音喊到:“奥斯鲍先生!奥斯鲍先生!”?????????麦克斯的枪口一直对准他们,然后把另外一只腿伸出去。
  ? ????????门把动了动。麦克斯放开手,跳到了阳台上。当他跳下时,发出了一声凄厉的惨叫。?????????The?door?opened?and?a?waiter?stood?there?with?a?tray?,?a?bottle?and?two?glasses?。
    "Here?is?the?drink?you?ordered?,?sir?。"?He?set?the?tray?on?the?table?,?unlocked?the?bottle?,?and?left?the?room。
  ?????????White?-faced?and?shaking?,?Fowler?stared?after?him。  ?"But?。。。but。。。what?about?。
  。。the?police??"?he?stammered。? ????????"There?never?were?any?police?。"?Ausable?sighed?。????“Only?Henry?,?whom?I?was?expecting。
    "? ????????"But?what?about?the?man?on?the?balcony??"?Fowler?began。?????????"?No?,"?said?Ausable?,"?he?won't?return。
  "? ????????门开了,一个服务生手托盘子,站在门口,盘中放着一瓶酒,两个杯子。  “先生,这是您要的饮料。”他把盘子放在桌上,打开酒瓶,然后退了出去。? ????????方罗早已是脸色苍白,浑身发抖,他看着服务生的背影,结结巴巴地问到,“可是。
  。。可是。。。警察在哪呢?”? ????????“没有警察。”奥斯鲍叹了一口气。“我只是在等亨利。”?????????“但是阳台上的那人怎么对付?”? ????????“没必要了,”奥斯鲍说道,“他不会再回来了。
    ”。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

电子数码
电子数码
MP4/MP3
手机/通讯
照相机/摄像机