搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

1000 years 的歌词

全部回答

2006-02-08

0 0

Moment, you came to my heart just by chance um~ To me you don't seem to be a stranger It was so long for you to finally find me [Repeated] For a 1000 years I've been waiting for you More than million tears fall in eternal love Remember forevermore we will stand for a 1000 years Sometimes I know it will not be easy with you Until then I will pray for our true love Don't ever forget, my love we will be together [Repeated] Don't say I don't want to hear you say goodbye Please promise me you will always be my love, my love。
    。

2006-02-08

96 0

所在专辑:《Pure Heart of Dancer》 演唱歌手:OST 歌词:Moment, you came to my heart just by chance um~ To me you don\\\'t seem to be a stranger It was so long for you to finally find me [Repeated] For a 1000 years I\\\'ve been waiting for you More than million tears fall in eternal love Remember forevermore we will stand for a 1000 years Sometimes I know it will not be easy with you Until then I will pray for our true love Don\\\'t ever forget, my love we will be together [Repeated] Don\\\'t say I don\\\'t want to hear you say goodbye Please promise me you will always be my love, my love 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物