搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

英语作业的难题

你能根据句意及所给词提示写出单词的适当形式吗?1。 There is something _________(重要的)in the newspaper。2。 There are many ______(tomato)in the bag。3。 He always has a_______(health)meal for dinner。
  4。 I want ____(be)a teacher。5。 She phones her parents ______(two)a month。6。 It is important _____(drink)a lot of water every day。
  7。 The boy d_____ up as a lion。8。 Do you know the _____(价格)of the coat?9。 I spend 3 hours ______(dances)every day。10。 We are looking forward to______(get)your letter。
  11。I like the______(款式)of the skirt。12。There is going to be a _____(时装)show in the hall。13。Amy_____(穿着)a new blouse。She looks cool。
  14。The cake is ________(美味可口的)。15。These materials are for ______(make)shoes。16.The back wall is full of _______(colour)things。
  17。 Millie has a_______birthday。(happily)18.We _____(real)dont′t mind you opening the door。19。 She likes s_____ hair better than long hair 。
  20。There are four s______in a year。21。Can I have a d____ on this bag?It is too expensive。22。David is so s______that he can move the heavy dask。
  23。Chocolate is not h______food,because it can make you fat。24。What s______ is your shirt?25。Is this T-shirt made of c_______?26。
  Simon′s football boots are made of l______。27。I like football games best on TV。What is your f______program on TV?28。It is _______(funny)to swim in the sea。
  29。 There are so many books on different_______(shelf)30。She look forward to _____(see) her uncle soon。31。We eat _______(difference)kinds of food in the hotel;32。
  When was the first _______ (现代的)Olaymic Ganes held?33。They are going to ______(募集)lots of money for the poor。34。My father is cooking in the _____(厨房)。
  35。It is _________(重要的)for children play with their friends。36。This library is open ______(会员)only。
  翻译词组捉弄_____传统的中国食物_____装扮成猴王_____各种各样的食物_____吸收_____如此多漂亮的东西_____谈论_____玩得开心_____为希望工程筹集资金_____一双黑色的皮鞋_____季节____月份____明亮____。

全部回答

2006-01-23

45 0

1。 There is something __important_______(重要的)in the newspaper。 2。 There are many ___tomatoes___(tomato)in the bag。
   3。 He always has a__healthful_____(health)meal for dinner。   4。 I want __to be__(be)a teacher。
   5。 She phones her parents __twice____(two)a month。 6。 It is important __to drink___(drink)a lot of water every day。
     7。 The boy dressed_____ up as a lion。 8。 Do you know the __price___(价格)of the coat? 9。
   I spend 3 hours __dancing____(dances)every day。   10。 We are looking forward to__getting____(get)your letter。
   11。I like the__style____(款式)of the skirt。 12。There is going to be a __fanshion___(时装)show in the hall。
     13。Amy__wears___(穿着)a new blouse。She looks cool。 14。The cake is __tasty/delecious______(美味可口的)。
   15。These materials are for ___making___(make)shoes。   16.The back wall is full of ___colourful____(colour)things。
   17。 Millie has a____happy___birthday。(happily) 18.We __really___(real)dont′t mind you opening the door。
     19。 She likes short_____ hair better than long hair 。 20。There are four seasons______in a year。
   21。Can I have a discount____ on this bag?It is too expensive。   22。David is so strong______that he can move the heavy dask。
   23。Chocolate is not healthy______food,because it can make you fat。 24。  What size______ is your shirt? 25。
  Is this T-shirt made of cotton_______? 26。Simon′s football boots are made of leather______。 27。I like football games best on TV。
    What is your favorite______program on TV? 28。It is ___fun____(funny)to swim in the sea。
   29。 There are so many books on different___shelves____(shelf) 30。  这个句子的look应该是loos,请改正!She look(s) forward to __seeing___(see) her uncle soon。
   31。We eat ___different____(difference)kinds of food in the hotel; 32。  When was the first ____morden___ (现代的)Olaymic Ganes held? 33。
  They are going to __raise/collect____(募集)lots of money for the poor。 34。  My father is cooking in the __kitchen___(厨房)。
   35。It is ____important_____(重要的)for children 加个:"(to)" play with their friends。 36。This library is open ___members___(会员)only。
     翻译词组 捉弄:play tricks on sb。 传统的中国食物:traditional chinese food 装扮成猴王:dress up as the monkey king 各种各样的食物:different kinds of food 吸收:draw on或drink in或absorb 另外给你补充一些高级词汇: 吸收: absorb; to assimilate; to imbibe; to digest; to soak up; to suck in; to take up 2。
    [Biology] absorption; digestion recruit;toenroll; 如此多漂亮的东西:so beautiful things 谈论:talk about/discuss 玩得开心:have fun/enjoy onself 为希望工程筹集资金:raise fund for the Hope Project 一双黑色的皮鞋:a black pair of leather shoes 季节:season 月份:month 明亮:bright 如果明亮作名词是:light; well-lit; bright; shining; brilliant; glittering 作动词是:to become clear; to beacon; to brighten 。
    。

2006-01-23

23 0

这么多题,没有悬赏,嘿嘿

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试