搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

大长今中间插的一首韩文美声唱法的很抒情的插曲在哪有下载?叫什么名字?

大长今中间插的一首韩文美声唱法的很抒情的插曲在哪有下载?叫什么名字?大长今中间插的一首韩文美声唱法的很抒情的插曲在哪有下载?叫什么名字?

全部回答

2005-10-27

0 0

《何茫然》歌词:   飘摇曲折的爱情逐渐随风消逝,像星月般地沉入山涧。   即使已经累积千年的感情,痕迹犹如镌刻在晨霜中。   纵然美丽也会逐渐消失。   我伫立在宽广的苍穹遥望大海。
     我心随着楚江流往海的深处消失。
     《何茫然》英文版Hamangyeon (Featuring Safina)歌词   “何茫然” 取自李白《蜀道难》   Icy shades of blue   I've been true to you   Shaped my world on 'soon'   Prayed to ghostly moons   Deep and dark it preys?   Deep and dark it preys?   Bleak and stark at bay   Till your heart's betrayed   Oh,the curse of men and war   My hero's cry is empty, forlorn   in the silence I conceed   my heart can't flee   this hopeless dream must be or vanish foolish love   music…   Once you promised distant shore   and o're the waves you'd lift me once more   now my pain bring no reward   your fate's bound and sworn   From a far I wisg you near   and with each breath, I tremble with fear   for in spite of how I bleed   my heart can't flee   this hopeless dream must be or vanish foolish love   My heart can't flee this foolish love 下载地址: ## 。

2005-10-27

37 0

CPCW的BBS下

2005-10-27

40 0

歌曲名:《何茫然》

2005-10-13

69 0

歌曲名:《何茫然》 特别邀请到意大利男高音沙费(Safina)以双语演唱了主题曲《何茫然》的韩文版及国际英文版。沙费纳特别下功夫反复练习韩语歌词的正确发音,力求完美。在剧中出现频率极高的 下载地址: ## 《何茫然》歌词:   飘摇曲折的爱情逐渐随风消逝,像星月般地沉入山涧。
       即使已经累积千年的感情,痕迹犹如镌刻在晨霜中。   纵然美丽也会逐渐消失。   我伫立在宽广的苍穹遥望大海。   我心随着楚江流往海的深处消失。
     《何茫然》英文版Hamangyeon (Featuring Safina)歌词   “何茫然” 取自李白《蜀道难》   Icy shades of blue   I've been true to you   Shaped my world on 'soon'   Prayed to ghostly moons   Deep and dark it preys?   Deep and dark it preys?   Bleak and stark at bay   Till your heart's betrayed   Oh,the curse of men and war   My hero's cry is empty, forlorn   in the silence I conceed   my heart can't flee   this hopeless dream must be or vanish foolish love   music…   Once you promised distant shore   and o're the waves you'd lift me once more   now my pain bring no reward   your fate's bound and sworn   From a far I wisg you near   and with each breath, I tremble with fear   for in spite of how I bleed   my heart can't flee   this hopeless dream must be or vanish foolish love   My heart can't flee this foolish love 。

2005-10-13

72 0

你要找的歌曲叫是男音唱的.不知是不是. 我当初看大长今的时候,也对这首歌非常喜欢.我用酷狗下载的大长今音乐专辑里有这首歌. 不知你用不用酷狗呢?( ) 问答你满意么 :)

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物
度假旅游