搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

求翻译。。中翻英~谢谢~!

您汇过来的2.5万美金已经收到了。您的第三个container准备备些什么货?何时出发?请务必提前告知。谢谢! Helen让我转告您,她有一些事情想要询问一下您,您有时间的话请给她打个电话。我代她谢谢您!!

全部回答

2005-09-15

0 0

您汇过来的2。5万美金已经收到了。您的第三个container准备备些什么货?何时出发?请务必提前告知。谢谢! Helen让我转告您,她有一些事情想要询问一下您,您有时间的话请给她打个电话。
  我代她谢谢您!! Pleased to confirm well receipt of your remittance amount USD25,000 with thanks。   Please do advise/inform us in advance what to be loaded in the third container and when to sail out from loading port。
  ( What is to be loaded in the third container and when is it allowed to sail from loadport,pls do adv in advance)。
       Thanks! By the way, There are something Ms。 Helen is to check with/confirm to you, Pls give her a call at your convenience。
   Say thanks instead of her! 。

2005-09-15

57 0

Helen让我转告您,她有一些事情想要询问一下您,您有时间的话请给她打个电话。我代她谢谢您!! Helen let me tell you that she would inquire you about something,Please call her when you will be available 。
  On behalf of her。I would like to say thank you!。

2005-09-15

52 0

您汇过来的2。5万美金已经收到了。您的第三个container准备备些什么货?何时出发?请务必提前告知。谢谢! We have received your USD25000 that you remited 。
   Kindly please tell us what goods for your third container will load 。   And when delivery will ? Be sure to imform us in advance 。
  Thanks! Helen让我转告您,她有一些事情想要询问一下您,您有时间的话请给她打个电话。我代她谢谢您!! Helen asked me to tell you that she wanted to talk about something with you 。
    Kindly please call her at your convenient。 Thank you on behalf of her 。

2005-09-15

54 0

您汇过来的2。5万美金已经收到了。 The 25,000 dollars that you remitted has been received。 您的第三个container准备备些什么货?何时出发?请务必提前告知。
  谢谢! Could you tell me what goods you want to store for your third container? And when would you like to start? Please let me know in advance。
     Thanks! Helen让我转告您,她有一些事情想要询问一下您,您有时间的话请给她打个电话。我代她谢谢您!! Helen let me tell you that she had something to inquire you,and if you had time please called her。
    I would like to say thanks to you for her。 。

2005-09-15

51 0

We've received the USD25,000 you remitted。 What's in the third container?When will you make the delivery? Please be sure to inform us in advance。
      Thanks。 Helen let me leave you a message, she'd like to inquire you something。
  please give her a call when you are free。On behalf of her,Thank you。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科