搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

高手帮忙翻译一下,谢谢

ThisisthePostfixprogramathost。I'msorrytohavetoinformyouthatyourmessagecouldnotbebedeliveredtooneormorerecipients。It'sattachedbelow。
  Forfurtherassistance,pleasesendmailtoIfyoudoso,pleaseincludethisproblemreport。Youcandeleteyourowntextfromtheattachedreturnedmessage。
  ThePostfixprogram<>:permissiondenied。Commandoutput:maildrop: ildrop:maildiroverquota。

全部回答

2005-09-05

0 0

This is the Postfix program at host 。 这里是 Postfix 邮件程序在 上 I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be be delivered to one or more recipients。
       It's attached below。 我很抱歉必须通知你,你的邮件不能发送。请电击下面 For further assistance, please send mail to 为了进一步的援助,请发送邮件给: permission denied。
   Command output: maildrop: ildrop:maildiroverquota。

2005-09-05

18 0

2005-09-05

52 0

This is the Postfix program at host 。 这里是来自主机 的邮件修复程序。 I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be be delivered to one or more recipients。
     It's attached below。 很抱歉通知您,您的邮件无法发送给一个或更多的收件人。附件如下。 For further assistance, please send mail to 有关更进一步帮助,请发邮件至(postmaster) If you do so, please include this problem report。
     You can delete your own text from the attached returned message。 发送邮件时,请附上该问题报告。你可以将自己的文本从所附的回复信息中删除。
   The Postfix program 邮件修复程序。   : permission denied。 Command output: maildrop: ildrop:maildiroverquota。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
职业教育
升学入学
院校信息