搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

谁能帮我翻译一下这歌词,很简单的

Don’t tell me to stopTell the rain not to dropTell the wind not to blow’Cause you said so, mmmTell the sun not to shineNot to get up this time, no, noLet it fall by the wayBut don’t leave me where I lay downTell me love isn’t trueIt’s just something that we doTell me everything I’m notBut please don’t tell me to stopTell the leaves not to turnBut don’t ever tell me I’ll learn, no, noTake the black off a crowBut don’t tell me I have to goTell the bed not to layLike the open mouth of a grave, yeahNot to stare up at meLike a calf down on its kneesTell me love isn’t trueIt’s just something that we doTell me everything I’m notBut don’t ever tell me to stop[Don’t you ever]Tell me love isn’t trueIt’s just something that we do[Don’t you ever]Tell me everything I’m notBut don’t ever tell me to stop[Don’t you ever]Please don’tPlease don’tPlease don’t tell me to stop[Don’t you ever]Don’t you everDon’t ever tell me to stop[Tell the rain not to drop]Tell the bed not to layLike a open mouth of a grave, yeahNot to stare up at meLike a calf down on its knees是挺简单的,我看得懂但是解释不清啊,谁帮我解释的好一点?谢谢了。

全部回答

2005-08-22

0 0

Don’t tell me to stop别告诉我停留 Tell the rain not to drop告诉雨停住 Tell the wind not to blow告诉风驻足 ’Cause you said so, mmm因你如此说 Tell the sun not to shine告诉我太阳不要照耀光芒 Not to get up this time, no, no不要让我此时起床,不,不 Let it fall by the way顺便让那落日余辉 But don’t leave me where I lay down别离开我的身旁 Tell me love isn’t true告诉我爱不真实 It’s just something that we do只是寻常琐事 Tell me everything I’m not告诉我并非所有 But please don’t tell me to stop但请别告诉我停留 Tell the leaves not to turn告诉书页别翻乱 But don’t ever tell me I’ll learn, no, no但未曾告诉我我将去读 Take the black off a crow脱去乌鸦的羽毛 But don’t tell me I have to go别告诉我要我走 Tell the bed not to lay告诉床别让我逗留 Like the open mouth of a grave, yeah像坟莹张开的口,啊 Not to stare up at me别凝视着我 Like a calf down on its knees像小牛一样自惭形秽 Tell me love isn’t true告诉我爱不真实 It’s just something that we do只是寻常琐事 Tell me everything I’m not告诉我并非所有 But don’t ever tell me to stop但不曾告诉我停留 [Don’t you ever]难道你曾有? Tell me love isn’t true告诉我爱不真实 It’s just something that we do只是寻常琐事 [Don’t you ever]难道你曾有? Tell me everything I’m not告诉我并非所有 But don’t ever tell me to stop但不曾告诉我停留 [Don’t you ever]难道你曾有? Please don’t请不要 Please don’t请不要 Please don’t tell me to stop请别告诉我停留 [Don’t you ever]难道你曾有? Don’t you ever难道你曾有? Don’t ever tell me to stop不曾告诉我停留 [Tell the rain not to drop]告诉雨停住 Tell the bed not to lay告诉床别让我逗留 Like a open mouth of a grave, yeah像坟莹张开的口,啊 Not to stare up at me别凝视着我 Like a calf down on its knees像小牛一样自惭形秽 多谢十月学者指点! 大意了! 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育