搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

歌词翻译Nothing's gonna stop us

Lookin' in your eyes I see a paradise This world that I've found is too good to be true Standin' here beside you, want so much to give you This love in my heart that I'm feelin' for you Let 'em say we're crazy, I don't care about that Put your hand in my hand, baby, don't ever look back Let the world around us just fall apart Baby, we can make it if we're heart-to-heart And we can build this dream together Standing strong forever Nothing's gonna stop us now And if this world runs out of lovers We'll still have each other Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now, whoa no I'm so glad I found you, I'm not gonna lose you Whatever it takes, I will stay here with you Take you to the good times, see you through the bad times Whatever it takes is what I'm gonna do Let 'em say we're crazy, what do they know? Put your arms around me, baby, don't ever let go Let the world around us just fall apart Baby, we can make it if we're heart-to-heart And we can build this dream together Standing strong forever Nothing's gonna stop us now And if this world runs out of lovers We'll still have each other Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us, ooh All that I need is you All that I ever need All that I want to do Is hold you forever, forever and ever And we can build this dream together Standing strong forever Nothing's gonna stop us now And if this world runs out of lovers We'll still have each other Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us Build this dream together Standing strong forever Nothing's gonna stop us now And if this world runs out of lovers We'll still have each other Nothing's gonna stop us now And we can build this dream together Standing strong forever Nothing's gonna stop us now And if this world runs out of lovers We'll still have each other Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us 。

全部回答

2005-08-10

0 0

Nothing's gonna stop us 没有什么可以阻止我们(此处为题目,可以翻译为“不可阻挡”) Lookin' in your eyes I see a paradise。
   在你的眼中,我看到天堂, This world that I've found is too good to be true 我发现这世界是如此美好,近似虚幻, Standin' here beside you, want so much to give you 伫立你身傍,多想付出一切给你, This love in my heart that I'm feelin' for you 这是我感觉到的心中对你的爱。
     Let 'em say we're crazy, I don't care about that 就让他们说我疯狂吧,我不在乎, Put your hand in my hand, baby, don't ever look back 放你的手在我的手心,不要回眸, Let the world around us just fall apart 就让周边的世界土崩瓦解, Baby, we can make it if we're heart-to-heart 亲爱的,只要我们心心相印,我们就能做到。
     And we can build this dream together 我们可以一起构建梦想, Standing strong forever 伫立永远, Nothing's gonna stop us now 现在没有什么可以阻止我们, And if this world runs out of lovers 即使这世界相爱者不复存在, We'll still have each other 我们仍将相互拥有。
     Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now, whoa no 没有什么可以阻止我们,没有什么可以阻止我们。
  哦,没有! I'm so glad I found you, I'm not gonna lose you 发现了你我如此高兴,我不想失去你, Whatever it takes, I will stay here with you 不管付出任何代价,我都将与你同在一起, Take you to the good times, see you through the bad times 与你分享美好时光,伴你读过艰难时刻, Whatever it takes is what I'm gonna do 不管付出任何代价,这就是我要做的。
     Let 'em say we're crazy, what do they know? 就让他们说我们疯狂吧,他们知道什么? Put your arms around me, baby, don't ever let go 搂紧我在你的臂弯,不要让我离开, Let the world around us just fall apart 就让周边的世界土崩瓦解, Baby, we can make it if we're heart-to-heart 亲爱的,只要我们心心相印,我们就能做到。
     And we can build this dream together 我们可以一起构建梦想, Standing strong forever 伫立永远, Nothing's gonna stop us now 现在没有什么可以阻止我们, And if this world runs out of lovers 即使这世界相爱者不复存在, We'll still have each other 我们仍将相互拥有。
     Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now, whoa no 没有什么可以阻止我们,没有什么可以阻止我们。
  哦,没有! All that I need is you 我所需要的就是你, All that I ever need 我所需要的, All that I want to do 我想做的, Is hold you forever, forever and ever 就是永远抱紧你,永远,永远。
   Build this dream together 一起构建梦想, Standing strong forever 伫立永远, Nothing's gonna stop us now 现在没有什么可以阻止我们, And if this world runs out of lovers 即使这世界相爱者不复存在, We'll still have each other 我们仍将相互拥有。
     Nothing's gonna stop us now 没有什么可以阻止我们。 And we can build this dream together 我们可以一起构建梦想, Standing strong forever 伫立永远, Nothing's gonna stop us now 现在没有什么可以阻止我们, And if this world runs out of lovers 即使这世界相爱者不复存在, We'll still have each other 我们仍将相互拥有。

2005-08-10

86 0

Lookin' in your eyes I see a paradise 在你的眼里我找到了天堂 This world that I've found is too good to be true 我发现世界简直太美了,美得都不真实了 Standin' here beside you, want so much to give you 站在你身旁,真想给你我的一切 This love in my heart that I'm feelin' for you 我真心爱你,只感受你的感受 Let 'em say we're crazy, I don't care about that 让他们说我们的疯狂,我根本不在意 Put your hand in my hand, baby, don't ever look back 亲爱的,让我牵着你的手,不要回头 Let the world around us just fall apart 让我们周围的世界天崩地裂 Baby, we can make it if we're heart-to-heart 亲爱的,我们能做到,只要我们心连心 And we can build this dream together 让我们一起编制梦想 Standing strong forever 永远保持坚强 Nothing's gonna stop us now 没什么能阻挡我们 And if this world runs out of lovers 即使世界上没有了爱人 We'll still have each other 我们仍然拥有对方 Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now, whoa no 根本没什么能阻挡我们,现在没什么能阻挡我们,对,没有! I'm so glad I found you, I'm not gonna lose you 真高兴我能找到你,我不能失去你 Whatever it takes, I will stay here with you 不管付出多少代价,我都要和你一起 Take you to the good times, see you through the bad times 带给你开心的日子,不开心的时刻守护着你 Whatever it takes is what I'm gonna do 要付出的代价就是我必须做的 Let 'em say we're crazy, what do they know? 让他们说我们的疯狂,他们怎么会懂? Put your arms around me, baby, don't ever let go 亲爱的,抱着我,永远不要走 Let the world around us just fall apart 让我们周围的世界天崩地裂 Baby, we can make it if we're heart-to-heart 亲爱的,我们能做到,只要我们心连心 And we can build this dream together 让我们一起编制梦想 Standing strong forever 永远保持坚强 Nothing's gonna stop us now 没什么能阻挡我们 And if this world runs out of lovers 即使世界上没有了爱人 We'll still have each other 我们仍然拥有对方 Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us, ooh 没什么能阻挡我们,现在没什么能阻挡我们, All that I need is you 我所要的就是你 All that I ever need 一直是你 All that I want to do 我想做的 Is hold you forever, forever and ever 就是永远抱着你,永远,永远,永远 重复 。
    。

2005-08-10

90 0

Lookin' in your eyes I see a paradise 透过你的眼,我看到了天堂 This world that I've found is too good to be true 发现这个世界太美,像是个梦幻 Standin' here beside you, want so much to give you 在你身旁,我愿倾注我的爱 This love in my heart that I'm feelin' for you 感受着你,爱在我心底 Let 'em say we're crazy, I don't care about that 他们说我们痴狂,我并不在意 Put your hand in my hand, baby, don't ever look back 放你的手在我手中,宝贝,别再去回想 Let the world around us just fall apart 让世界就此消亡 Baby, we can make it if we're heart-to-heart 宝贝,我们心连着心,世界由我们创造 And we can build this dream together 我们一起梦想 Standing strong forever 永远坚强! Nothing's gonna stop us now 没什么可将我们阻挡 And if this world runs out of lovers 如果世间没有了爱, We'll still have each other 我们依然相互拥有 Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now, whoa no 没什么可将我们阻挡 没什么可将我们阻挡 没人可挡 I'm so glad I found you, I'm not gonna lose you 有了你,我是如此快乐,我将不会失去你 Whatever it takes, I will stay here with you 不管怎样,和你在一起 Take you to the good times, see you through the bad times带你度过美好时光,穿越艰难 Whatever it takes is what I'm gonna do 不管怎样,我都将在你身畔 Let 'em say we're crazy, what do they know? 他们说我们痴狂,他们并不知道 Put your arms around me, baby, don't ever let go 把手放在我身上,别走开 Let the world around us just fall apart 让世界就此消亡 Baby, we can make it if we're heart-to-heart 宝贝,我们心连着心,世界由我们创造 And we can build this dream together 我们一起梦想 Standing strong forever 永远坚强 Nothing's gonna stop us now 没什么可将我们阻挡 And if this world runs out of lovers 如果世间没有了爱, We'll still have each other 我们依然相互拥有 Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us, ooh 没什么可将我们阻挡 没什么可将我们阻挡 啊 All that I need is you 我需要的是你, All that I ever need 永远需要 All that I want to do 我要的是 Is hold you forever, forever and ever 抱着你永远 永远永远 And we can build this dream together 我们一起梦想 Standing strong forever 永远坚强 Nothing's gonna stop us now 没什么可将我们阻挡 And if this world runs out of lovers 如果世间没有了爱, We'll still have each other 我们依然相互拥有 Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us 没什么可将我们阻挡 没什么可将我们阻挡 Build this dream together 我们一起梦想 Standing strong forever 永远坚强 Nothing's gonna stop us now 没什么可将我们阻挡 And if this world runs out of lovers 如果世间没有了爱 We'll still have each other 我们依然相互拥有 Nothing's gonna stop us now 没什么可将我们阻挡 And we can build this dream together 我们一起梦想 Standing strong forever 永远坚强 Nothing's gonna stop us now 没什么可将我们阻挡 And if this world runs out of lovers 如果世间没有了爱 We'll still have each other 我们依然相互拥有 Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us没什么可将我们阻挡 没什么可将我们阻挡 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育