搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语翻译

Away From You 歌词?

Away From You 歌词

全部回答

2013-08-23

42 0

Artist: Sarah Brightman Album: The Songs That Got Away Title: Away From You Away from you There is no music, There is no sunlight, The world is gray。
     Away from you The clocks are frozen, And time's a traveller Who's lost his way。 The people I meet Might as well be statues, The words we exchange Might as well be Greek。
     The room that I'm in May be bright and cheerful But to me It's dim and bleak。 I'm half alive Until the moment The door swings open And you walk through。
     And so you see Why I can never be Away from you。 The people I meet Might as well be statues, The words we exchange Might as well be Greek。
     The room that I'm in May be bright and cheerful But to me It's dim and bleak。 I'm half alive Until the moment The door swings open And you walk through。
     Now my soul is afloat On a wave of music That I could feel such joy I never knew。 And so you see Why I can never be Away from you。
    。

2013-08-22

42 0

Artist: Sarah Brightman Album: The Songs That Got Away Title: Away From You Away from you There is no music, There is no sunlight, The world is gray。
     Away from you The clocks are frozen, And time's a traveller Who's lost his way。 The people I meet Might as well be statues, The words we exchange Might as well be Greek。
     And so you see Why I can never be Away from you。 The people I meet Might as well be statues, The words we exchange Might as well be Greek。
     Now my soul is afloat On a wave of music That I could feel such joy I never knew。 And so you see Why I can never be Away from you。
     (如果你觉得我的回答对你有用,请点击有用)。

2013-08-22

41 0

(赠人玫瑰,手留余香。如若,您对我的答复满意,请选择“对我有用”,谢谢您的采纳。)。

2013-08-22

41 0

。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语翻译
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科