搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

英语学习

We are lucky to live in a rich country where we have many things。 However, most of us usually waste some things。 Electricity(电) is one thing that we waste most。
   Lights, TVs,radios and other things are often kept on even when no one is using them。 We should turn them off when we do not need them。
   It takes less than a second to do it。 Anyhow, not wasting electricity save(节省)money, because we do not have to pay for the electricity we do not use。
   The second thing that we often waste is water。 Fresh water is precious(宝贵的),____1___ it shouldn’t be wasted。 It is only a simple matter of turning off a tap(水龙头)。
   I am sure everyone can do this easily if he wants to。 Another big waste is food。 My mother used to cook so much food that much of it was thrown away。
   I told her we had wasted so much ___2____。 She thought I was right and now cooks only what we can eat。 It is not right to be wasteful。
   I find there is a simple way of not wasting things。 That is to use only what we need 。 Do not touch what we do not need。 In this way we can stop being wasteful。
   1。A。but od ney 您好!如何选择?理由?谢谢!。

全部回答

2011-12-29

0 0

第一空,选B。 这句话的意思是淡水是宝贵的,——它不应该被浪费,很显然所填选项是“所以”的意思,而but是“但是”的意思,它表示转折,so是所以的意思,表顺承,因此此处选B. 第二空,选A。此段的中心意思是在谈论浪费食物的问题,所以此句话也是在围绕食物这一话题;同时,这段也没有提到“钱”的单词,所以很显然选A

2011-12-29

29 0

(1)一定要选SO,但(2)的话应该填food,或是不填,"so much"就可以指代前面提到的food /dollars /dollars /dollars

2011-12-29

17 0

1,因为新鲜水很宝贵,所以不能浪费,应该选B 2,根据原文上一句,选food

2011-12-29

31 0

因为水宝贵,所以我们不应该浪费 od 我告诉妈妈我们浪费了太多事物.她认为我是对的并且现在只做我们够吃的

2011-12-29

30 0

1.选B。淡水很宝贵,(所以)它不应该被浪费掉。 2.选B。我告诉她我们已经浪费掉了太多的食物了。 根据整句话的意思来判断就可以了。