搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 明星

my heart will go on完整歌词

全部回答

2008-06-04

0 0

my heart will go on歌手:celion dion every night in my dreams 每一个夜晚,在我的梦里i see you, i feel you 我看见你,我感觉到你that is how i know you go on 我懂得你的心far across the distance 跨越我们心灵的空间and the spaces between us 你向我显现你的来临you have come to show you go on 无论你如何远离我near far whenever you are 我相信我心已相随i believe that the heart does go on 你再次敲开我的心扉once more you open the door 你融入我的心灵and you're here in my heart 我心与你同往and my heart will go on and on 与你相随love can touch us one time 爱每时每刻在触摸我们and last for a lifetime 为着生命最后的时刻and never let go till we're one 不愿失去,直到永远love was when i loved you 爱就是当我爱着你时的感觉one true time i hold you 我牢牢把握住那真实的一刻in my life we'll always go on 在我的生命里,爱无止境near far whenever you are 无论你离我多么遥远i believe that the heart does go on 我相信我心同往once more you open the door 你敲开我的心扉and you're here in my heart 你融入我的心灵and my heart will go on and on 我心与你同往,我心与你相依there is some love that will not go away 爱与我是那样的靠近you're here there is nothing i fear 你就在我身旁,以至我全无畏惧and i know that my heart will go on 我知道我心与你相依we'll stay forever this way 我们永远相携而行you are safe in my heart 在我心中你安然无恙and my heart will go on and on我心属于你,爱无止境。
    。

2008-06-03

279 0

My Heart Will Go OnPerformed by Celine Dion ,Music by James Horner,Every night in my dreamsI see you,I feel you。
   That is how I know you go on。  Far across the distance and spaces between usYou have come to show you go on。
  Near, far, wherever you are,I believe that the heart does go on。  Once more you open the doorAnd you're here in my heart,And my heart will go on and on。
  Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime,And never let go till we're gone。  Love was when I loved you,one true time I hold toIn my life we'll always go on。
  Near, far, wherever you are,I believe that the heart does go on。  Once more you open the doorAnd you're here in my heart,And my heart will go on and on。
  You're here, there's nothing I fearAnd I know that my heart will go on。
    We'll stay forever this way,You are safe in my heart,And my heart will go on and on。

2008-06-02

277 0

Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you That is how I know you go on Far across the distance And the spaces between us You have come to show you go on Near far whenever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more you open the door And you’re here in my heart And my heart will go on and on Love can touch us one time And last for a lifetime And never let go till we’re one <br>Love was when I loved you One true time I hold you In my life we’ll always go on Near far whenever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more you open the door And you’re here in my heart And my heart will go on and on There is some love that will not go away You’re here there is nothing I fear And I know that my heart will go on We’ll stay forever this way You are safe in my heart And my heart will go on and on<span style="color:#666666">参考资料:<a href=" target="_blank"> ml</a> </span>。
    。

2008-06-02

275 0

Every night in my dreamsI see you, I feel youThat is how I know you go on。Far across the distanceand spaces between usYou have come to show you go on。
    Near, Far, wherever you areI believe that the heart does go onOnce more, you opened the doorAnd you're here in my heart, andmy heart will go on and on。
    Love can touch us one timeand last for a lifetimeAnd never let go till we're gone。
  Love was when I loved you,one true time I hold youIn my life we'll always go on。  Near, Far, wherever you areI believe that the heart does go onOnce more, you opened the doorAnd you're here in my heart, andmy heart will go on and on。
    You're here, there's nothing I fearAnd I know that my heart will go on。We'll stay, forever this wayYou are safe in my heartand my heart will go on and on。
    Every night in my dreamsI see you, I feel youThat is how I know you go on。Titanic, Titanic, TitanicYou're here, there's nothing I fearAnd I know that my heart will go on。
    We'll stay, forever this wayYou are safe in my heartand my heart will go on and on。
  Every night in my dreamsI see you, I feel youThat is how I know you go on。  Far across the distanceand spaces between usYou have come to show you go on。
  Near, Far, wherever you areI believe that the heart does go onOnce more, you opened the doorAnd you're here in my heart, andmy heart will go on and on。
    Love can touch us one timeand last for a lifetimeAnd never let go till we're gone。
  Love was when I loved you,one true time I hold youIn my life we'll always go on。  Near, Far, wherever you areI believe that the heart does go onOnce more, you opened the doorAnd you're here in my heart, andmy heart will go on and on。
    You're here, there's nothing I fearAnd I know that my heart will go on。We'll stay, forever this wayYou are safe in my heartand my heart will go on and on。
    Every night in my dreamsI see you, I feel youThat is how I know you go on。Titanic, Titanic, Titanic<br>You're here, there's nothing I fearAnd I know that my heart will go on。
    We'll stay, forever this wayYou are safe in my heartand my heart will go on and on。
  Every night in my dreamsI see you, I feel youThat is how I know you go on。  Far across the distanceand spaces between usYou have come to show you go on。
  Love was when I loved you,one true time I hold youIn my life we'll always go on。  Near, Far, wherever you areI believe that the heart does go onOnce more, you opened the doorAnd you're here in my heart, and<br>my heart will go on and on。
    Every night in my dreamsI see you, I feel youThat is how I know you go on。Titanic, Titanic, TitanicYou're here, there's nothing I fearAnd I know that my heart will go on。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
明星
音乐
电影
动漫
宠物
度假旅游