搜索
首页 教育/科学 出国/留学

英语作文高手进,急用の!!

全部回答

2008-11-10

0 0

Dear Mike。How are you doing recently? I had designed a best track for yours one day trip in BeiJing。
   Once you are in BeiJing, you can never miss the dawn flag raising ceremony which held in Tiananmen Square。
     It is beginning at 3 am, So you gotta get up early!Then, we will visit the imperial palace。
   After that, almost 1 pm, yes , lunch time, we need a rest!In the afternoon, we go the the great wall, it will cost you 4 hours, Great Wall is also the place you must visit in BeiJing。
    I promise you will have a meaningful trip in BeiJing。!第2篇My farther used to get up very early , the first thing after he got up is doing the morning exercises。
     He was interested in politics, economy and so on。 He always gave me a lesson to struggle for my future。
   I think the only thing he got rest is taking a shower and sleeping。  Last sunday, he ignored the excises and he was busy doing his project in order to set up a new plan for the company。
   To my big surprise, at 9am, he stopped doing his preparation for the plan,hey , here i say that the never stop working man was watching TV! At that time, he continued to gave me a lession--- you can never and ever be too tired to work。
    。。 which made me faint。。 lol呵呵 相信姐姐 这2篇一定可以应付了。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育