搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 电影

first love 求歌词 不是宇田多光的

在Baidu上查FIRST LOVE UNKNOW

全部回答

2010-02-14

0 0

没找到是谁唱的。。
    只找到了歌词 First love----Unknown I'm sorry for always being there I'm sorry that i even care I'm sorry that you got a man I'm sorry and i hope you'll understand I'm sorry for ruinning your life I'm sorry that i tread you so right I'm sorry for buying you there things I'm sorry for the memories that i bring You are the reason that i feel this way Tears dry steady from my face I just want you to know that you were my first love Even through we won't together girl You meant most to me in this world Everything i konw is that you were my first love love love love love love you were my first love love love love love love you were my first love Save her love her to the most even through we were never close Here your still come my eyes i fall in love and don't know why You broken my heart and you didn't even care It's not my faults that i guess that's fear You made the thing that i was the most one Then i realize that i've done You are the reason that i feel this way Tears dry steady from my face I just want you to know that you were my first love Even through we won't together girl You meant most to me in this world Everything i konw is that you were my first love love love love love love you were my first love love love love love love you were my forst love you were my first love love love love love love you were my first love love love love love love you were my first love i see we both in seperate ways i mean you've got your man i've got my girl i still want you to know no matter what you're still my heart i love you God bless you。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
电影
明星
音乐
动漫
宠物
度假旅游