搜索
首页 文化/艺术 民俗传统

祝所有朋友圣诞节快乐用英语怎么说

全部回答

2009-12-28

0 0

Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐! Merry Christmas and a happy newyear。 圣诞快乐;恭贺新禧。
   Best wishes on this holiday season。 致以圣诞节最诚挚的祝福。   Wishing you and yours a merry Christmas this holiday season。
   在此佳节,祝你全家圣诞快乐。 We wish you a merry Christmas。 我们祝你圣诞快乐。   Happy holidays! 佳节快乐! Wishing you a white Christmas。
   愿你有一个白色圣诞。 May peace and happiness be with you always。   愿和平、快乐与你常伴! Have you been naught your nice thi syear? 你今年乖不乖? Don t forget to hang up the sock! 别忘了挂上袜子! 给朋友的圣诞祝福: A Christmas wish for my best friend! 给我最好的朋友一个圣诞祝福! A Christmas greeting to cheer you,my goodfriend。
     献上令你开心的圣诞祝福,我的好友。 Why don t we enjoy our holidays together? 何不与我一起共度佳节呢? We will be shavings Christmas at David s this year。
    You are welcome to join us! 今年我们要在戴维家过圣诞,欢迎你来加入! Take your passion and make it come true。
   发挥你的热情,让美梦成真。 I hope we can spend the holidays together。   希望我们能一起过圣诞节。
   I hope this card reaches you in time for Christmas。 希望你能在圣诞节前收到这张卡片。 给父母的圣诞祝福: Mom and you for everything this holiday season! 爸爸、妈妈:在这佳节,感谢你们所给予的一切! I ll be home to enjoy this Christmas with you。
     我会回家团聚,共度佳节。 A present from me is on the way。I hope you like it。 寄上一份礼物。
  希望你们会喜欢。 Thinking of you at Christmas time。   圣诞佳节,我想念你们。 Seasons greetings from Tom,Leslie and Tom Jr。
   来自汤姆、莱斯利、小汤姆的佳节问候。 A holiday wish from yours on Philip。   寄上佳节的祝福,你们的儿子菲利普敬上。
   May you have the best Christmas ever。 愿您有个最棒的圣诞节。 A Christmas greeting to cheer you from your daughter。
     愿女儿的祝福带给您欢欣。 Merry Christmas to the worlds best parents! 圣诞快乐,给世界上最好的父母! Seasons greetings to my favorite parents! 向我最敬爱的父母致以节日的问候! 给长辈上司的圣诞祝福: For you and your family,boss,during this holiday season! 在这个佳节里,老板,向您和您全家人祝福! There s no place like home for the holidays。
     在这个佳节里,没有比家更好的地方了。 Best wishes for a wonderful NewYear。 献上最诚挚的祝福,祝您新年愉快。
   Wishing you happiness now and throughout the year。   愿您从现在到来年幸福快乐。 May happiness follow wherever you go! 愿快乐永远跟随着您! A Christmas wish from your nephew。
   您的侄儿,向您致以圣诞祝福。   From all of us in Christmas! 我们销售部全体,祝您圣诞快乐! A Christmas kiss from your secretary。
   您的秘书,献上一个圣诞香吻。 Your entire staff wish you and yours a most happy Christmas。   全体职员,祝您及家人有一个最愉快的圣诞佳节。
   To Grandpa and Christmas! 给爷爷和奶奶:圣诞快乐! 给父母的圣诞祝福: Mom and you for everything this holiday season! 爸爸、妈妈:在这佳节,感谢你们所给予的一切! I ll be home to enjoy this Christmas with you。
     我会回家团聚,共度佳节。 A present from me is on the way。I hope you like it。 寄上一份礼物。
  希望你们会喜欢。 Thinking of you at Christmas time。   圣诞佳节,我想念你们。 Seasons greetings from Tom,Leslie and Tom Jr。
   来自汤姆、莱斯利、小汤姆的佳节问候。 A holiday wish from yours on Philip。   寄上佳节的祝福,你们的儿子菲利普敬上。
   May you have the best Christmas ever。 愿您有个最棒的圣诞节。 A Christmas greeting to cheer you from your daughter。
     愿女儿的祝福带给您欢欣。 Merry Christmas to the worlds best parents! 圣诞快乐,给世界上最好的父母! Seasons greetings to my favorite parents! 向我最敬爱的父母致以节日的问候! 给长辈上司的圣诞祝福: For you and your family,boss,during this holiday season! 在这个佳节里,老板,向您和您全家人祝福! There s no place like home for the holidays。
     在这个佳节里,没有比家更好的地方了。 Best wishes for a wonderful NewYear。 献上最诚挚的祝福,祝您新年愉快。
   Wishing you happiness now and throughout the year。   愿您从现在到来年幸福快乐。 May happiness follow wherever you go! 愿快乐永远跟随着您! A Christmas wish from your nephew。
   您的侄儿,向您致以圣诞祝福。   From all of us in Christmas! 我们销售部全体,祝您圣诞快乐! A Christmas kiss from your secretary。
   您的秘书,献上一个圣诞香吻。 Your entire staff wish you and yours a most happy Christmas。   全体职员,祝您及家人有一个最愉快的圣诞佳节。
   To Grandpa and Christmas! 给爷爷和奶奶:圣诞快乐! 。

2010-01-07

115 0

Merry Christmas!

2010-01-07

116 0

Merry Christmas and a happy newyear.

2009-12-28

127 0

Wishing you and yours a merry Christmas this holiday season. 在此佳节,祝你全家圣诞快乐。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐