搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

英语——首字母填空

Mary always wanted to be a s_____。 Music was themost important thing in her life,but to tell youthe truth,she had a terrible voice。
  She t_______ lessons for many years,but her voice didn't become better。ln fact,il just got louder。 Her teacher finally gave up and s______her lessons。
   But Mary refused to stop。One day she decidedto give a concert and invited her teacher to attend。The teacher was very w______ about what to say after the concert。
  She k_____it would be a bad one。 At last she got an idea。After the concert,she went to see her pupil。 “what do you think of my concert?”asked Mary。
   “My dear,”the teacher said,“You’ll never be b_______than you were tonight。”。

全部回答

2009-10-31

0 0

Mary always wanted to be a s_inger_____。 Music was themost important thing in her life,but to tell youthe truth,she had a terrible voice。
    She t_akes_______ lessons for many years,but her voice didn't become better。ln fact,il just got louder。
   Her teacher finally gave up and s_topped______her lessons。   But Mary refused to stop。
  One day she decidedto give a concert and invited her teacher to attend。The teacher was very w_orried______ about what to say after the concert。
    She k_eep____it would be a bad one。 At last she got an idea。After the concert,she went to see her pupil。
   “what do you think of my concert?”asked Mary。   “My dear,”the teacher said,“You’ll never be b_etter______than you were tonight。
  ” 。

2009-10-31

63 0

Mary always wanted to be a s__inger___。 Music was themost important thing in her life,but to tell youthe truth,she had a terrible voice。
    She t__ook_____ lessons for many years,but her voice didn't become better。ln fact,il just got louder。
   Her teacher finally gave up and s__topped___her lessons。   But Mary refused to stop。
  One day she decidedto give a concert and invited her teacher to attend。The teacher was very w__orried____ about what to say after the concert。
    She k_ept____it would be a bad one。 At last she got an idea。After the concert,she went to see her pupil。
   “what do you think of my concert?”asked Mary。   “My dear,”the teacher said,“You’ll never be b_etter______than you were tonight。
  ”。

2009-10-31

62 0

Mary always wanted to be a (singer)。 Music was the most important thing in her life,but to tell youthe truth,she had a terrible voice。
    She (took) lessons for many years,but her voice didn't become better。ln fact,il just got louder。
   Her teacher finally gave up and (stopped) her lessons。   But Mary refused to stop。One day she decidedto give a concert and invited her teacher to attend。
  The teacher was very (worried) about what to say after the concert。  She (kept) it would be a bad one。
   At last she got an idea。After the concert,she went to see her pupil。 “what do you think of my concert?”asked Mary。
     “My dear,”the teacher said,“You’ll never be (better) than you were tonight。” 。

2009-10-31

30 0

singer worry better

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学