搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

这首歌叫什么名?

一首英文歌,女的唱的,挺快的,有几句歌词是 comeandsetmefreei'dratherrescuemyselfIdon'twanna.........

全部回答

2005-06-06

104 0

Yesterday Once More 歌词 When I was young I'd listen to the radio Waiting for my favourite songs When they played I'd sing along It made me smile。
     Those were such happy times and not so long ago How I wondered where they've gone But they're back again Just like a long lost friend all the songs I love so well。
     Ev'ry sha-la-la-la, ev'ry wo-o-wo-o still shines。 Ev'ry shing-a-ling-a-ling That they're startin' to sing so fine。
   When they get to the part where he's breaking her heart It can really make me cry just like before It's yesterday once more。
     Lookin' back on how it was in years gone by And the good times that I had makes today seem rather sad So much has changed。
   It was songs of love that I would sing to them And I'd memorize each word Those old melodies still sound so good to me As they melt the years away。
     All my best memories come back clearly to me Some can even make me cry Just like before it's yesterday once more。
   歌词大意   当我年轻的时候,我喜欢守着收音机等待喜欢的歌曲。  歌曲播放,我便跟着一起唱,为此而笑容满面。那是多么愉快的日子,似乎就在不久以前,我真想知道它们都已去往何处。
  但它们现在又都回来了,就像一个久违的朋友。所有美好的回忆此刻都清晰的重现,有一些还让我感动落泪,就跟从前一样,恍如昔日重来。 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物