搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

英语演讲稿,以help为主题

内容是“助人为乐”“互帮互助”等以help为主题的英语演讲稿, 高中水平,3分钟左右。各位帮帮忙啊

全部回答

2009-03-19

0 0

Ladys and gentlemen,I am so honoured to be here today with all of you to talk about "the mutual help"。
  Unlike the case that a dog doesn't actually exist in a hotdog,mutual help really need all of us to take an action to help each other。
    Somebody may argue in Darwin's name that in our society to help is unnatural,the weak should take a knee to the strong,"the survival of the fittest"right?But I gotta remind you the fact that we are enrolled by the God to be human beings,standing on the summit of the pyramid of evolution just because we're one point to be different with all the other creatures on the God's earth-----we're civalized and we've been helping each other in order to survive since the very moment our kind came into being。
    Help should be something be carved in a person's soul by an invisible chisel once he was born。
  Just think about one question,what if we humans just turn our backs on each other at the very beginning?That's what dinosaurs've done and now they are forever gone。
    Thus I must say that to help is the call of our nature。Our gorgeous civilization hasn't been built by a pair of hands。
    Please,everyone of us,let us give eachother a hand whenever it is necessary to continue the brilliance of the great culture we've inherited from our ancestors and let our offsprings could feel a sense of hornour whenever they think of us! 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育
升学入学