搜索
首页 教育/科学 升学入学 高考

英语选择题

1。Laurel and Hardy were an American film team ___ plays are among the most popular in the world。 A their B and whose C whose D that their 2。
  __Need I look up new words in a dictionary when I read a novel? --No, don”t stop___you come to a new word。 Just try to guess the meanings。
   rsometime3。 Iime___, we”ll go to Beijing for a holiday。 permit4。__Iwant to chose a university to study here。 Would you give me some advice? -- Ofcourse。
   I think you should look at the support the university that you”ve interested in__ nofferyou D。 what you can offer 5。—Isthisthewatchyouwishto___? berepaired D。
  have repaired 6。 Speech is ___heard when it is given in a clear voice just slightly louder than usual。 st7。Hardly had he finished his speech ___the audience started cheering。
   8。Mr。 Smith finally made out his plan___made us feel quite disappointed。 eonethatDthat9。___she couldn”t understand was ___fewer and fewer students showed interest in her lessons。
   A。 What, why B。 That, what C。 What, because D。 Why, that 10。When we think of communication we___think of using words, talking face to face, writing messages, rmally11。
  ___Have you heard from Janet recently? ___No,butI___ wB。willbeseeingC。haveseenD。have been seeing 。

全部回答

2005-05-26

0 0

1。Laurel and Hardy were an American film team _C whose __ plays are among the most popular in the world。
   A their B and whose C whose D that their定语从句, whose指"。  。。的",作定语 2。__Need I look up new words in a dictionary when I read a novel? --No, don”t stop_A。
   every time__you come to a new word。 Just try to guess the meanings。  每次, 引导状语从句, rsometime3。
   time__B permitting_, we”ll go to Beijing for a holiday。 permit时间允许的话,time作逻辑主语,用v+ing表主动;4。__I want to chose a university to study here。
     Would you give me some advice? -- Of course。 I think you should look at the support the university that you”re interested in__can offer you nofferyouD。
    whatyoucanoffer,university 作主语,定语从句the university that you”re interested in将起主语和谓语部分隔开了 5。
  —Isthisthewatchyouwishto__D。haverepaired_? berepairedD。  have repaired,have this watch repaired, 让。
  。。。被修 6。 Speech is _A hardly__heard when it is given in a clear voice just slightly louder than usual。
    几乎不 st7。Hardly had he finished his speech _B。 when __the audience started cheering。
   ;hardly。。。。。when。。。一。。。。。。就。。。。。8。Mr。Smithfinallymadeouthisplan__ eonethat_madeusfeelquitedisappointed。
     eonethatDthat;make his plan 缺宾补 , 用the one代替plan, 后边 是that引导的宾语从句; 9。___she couldn”t understand was _C。
   What, because __fewer and fewer students showed interest in her lessons。   A。 What, why B。
   That, what D。 Why, that, what引导主语从句, because引导表语从句, 他所不能明白的是, 因为越来越少的学生对他的课感兴趣。 10。Whenwethinkofcommunicationwe__ tually_thinkofusingwords,talkingfacetoface,writingmessages, rmally事实上, 实际上 11。
    ___Have you heard from Janet recently? ___No,butI_ w__ wB。willbeseeingC。haveseenD。havebeen seeing在 圣诞节期间, 我见过她。
   1,c 2,A。 3,B。 4,C。 5,D。   6,A。 7,B。 8,C。 9,c。 10,C。 11,A。 。

2005-05-26

40 0

1,D 2,A. 3,B. 4,C. 5,D. 6,D. 7,B. 8,C. 9,A. 10,D. 11,B.

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
高考
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育