搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

根据句意及首字母提示,把句子所缺单词补充完整

1。In winter, it is c[ ] in beijing than in guangzhou。 2。The month of winter usually are N[ ],D[ ]ahd J[ ]。3。 We must s[ ]at a red light。
   4。shanghai is in the e[ ]of china。 5。Teachers'day is on the t[ ]of S[ ]。 6。November is the e[ ] month of a year。
   7。The skirt is d[ ]you must wash it。 8。The ball is 200yuan。It is d[ ]。 9。This piane f[ ]to guangzhou every day。 10。
  In four seasons I like w[ ] best。 11。guangzhou is a b[ ] city。 12。The box is h[ ]。 Ican't can't carry it。

全部回答

2008-08-24

0 0

1。In winter, it is [cold] in beijing than in guangzhou。 2。The month of winter usually are [November ],[ December]ahd [ January ]。
  3。   We must [stop ]at a red light。 4。shanghai is in the [east ]of china。 5。Teachers'day is on the [tenth]of [September]。
   6。November is the [eleventh] month of a year。   7。The skirt is [dirty]you must wash it。
   8。The ball is 200yuan。It is [dear]。 9。This piane [flies]to guangzhou every day。 10。In four seasons I like [winter] best。
     11。guangzhou is a [big] city。 12。The box is [heavy]。 Ican't can't carry it 。

2008-08-24

31 0

colder November December January stop east tenth September eleventh dirty dear flies winter big heavy

2008-08-24

49 0

1。In winter, it is c[old ] in beijing than in guangzhou。 2。The month of winter usually are N[ovember] ,D[ecember ]ahd J[anuary]。
  3。 We must s[top ]at a red light。   4。shanghai is in the e[ast]of china。 5。Teachers'day is on the t[ enth]of S[September ]。
   6。November is the e[leven] month of a year。   7。The skirt is d[irty]you must wash it。
   8。The ball is 200yuan。It is d[ ]。 9。This piane f[lies]to guangzhoueveryday 10。In four seasons I like winter]best。
     11。guangzhou is a b[ ig]city。 12。The box is h[eavy ]。 I can't can't carry it。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育