搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

求一篇关于爱的故事,英语的

如果故事好的话我可以提高悬赏

全部回答

2008-02-23

0 0

When I ′ m Sixty-Four When I get old and losing my hair, Many years from now Will you still be sending me the Valentine, Birthday GREetings, bottle of wine If I stay out till quarter to three Wold you lock the door Will you still need me, will you still feed me When I ′ m sixty-four。
     You ′ ll be older too, And if you say the word I could stay with you。 I could be handy mending a fuse When your lights have gone You can knit a sweater by the fireside Sunday morning go for a ride Doing the garden, digging the weeds, Who could ask for more Will you still need me, will you still feed me When I ′ m sixty-four。
     Every summer we can rent a cottage in the Isle of Wight, if it ′ s not too dear We shall scrimp and save Grandchildren on your knee Vera, Chuck & Dave Send me a postcard, drop me a line Stating point of view indicate precisely what you mean to say Yours sincerely, wasting away Give me your answer, fill in a form, Mine for evermore, Will you still need me, will you still feed me When I ′ m sixty-four。
     。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科