搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

歌词中有you are everything everything 的歌曲名是什么?

词中有you are everything everything 的歌曲名是什么?歌词中有you are everything everything 的歌曲名是什么?女的唱的歌词中有you are everything everything 的歌曲名是什么?女的唱的

全部回答

2008-02-15

421 0

my happy ending 歌手:avril lavigne 专辑:under my skin (So Much For) So much for my happy ending oh oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh oh Oh oh, oh oh, oh。
    。。 Let's talk this over It's not like we're dead Was it something I did? Was it something You said? Don't leave me hanging In a city so dead Held up so high On such a breakable thread You were all the things I thought I knew And I thought we could be CHORUS You were everything, everything that I wanted We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it All of the memories, so close to me, just fade away All this time you were pretending So much for my happy ending oh oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh oh Oh oh, oh oh You've got your dumb friends I know what they say They tell you I'm difficult But so are they But they don't know me Do they even know you? All the things you hide from me All the shit that you do You were all the things I thought I knew And I thought we could be CHORUS It's nice to know that you were there Thanks for acting like you cared And making me feel like I was the only one It's nice to know we had it all Thanks for watching as I fall And letting me know we were done CHORUS X 2 oh oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh oh oh oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh oh oh oh, oh oh, oh。
    。。 。

2008-02-15

394 0

你就是永恒中的唯一。

2008-02-15

393 0

you are everything 或者你可以看看这个网站:

2008-02-15

389 0

是aviation的you were my everything

类似问题换一批

热点推荐